Tennis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
My friend is going through this now it's awful. Wishing Francesca all the best.
I went through similar a decade ago (non-Hodgkin). The treatment was awful, the result satisfactory. I got the all clear in the 2nd week of Wimbledon and celebrated with a day out watching veteran's doubles on Court 3. One of my most enjoyable days at the Championships.

Francesca is younger and fitter than me so should do well.

·
Registered
84,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #62

·
Registered
10,674 Posts
I went through similar a decade ago (non-Hodgkin). The treatment was awful, the result satisfactory. I got the all clear in the 2nd week of Wimbledon and celebrated with a day out watching veteran's doubles on Court 3. One of my most enjoyable days at the Championships.

Francesca is younger and fitter than me so should do well.

Kleybanova had Hodgkin lymphoma on the other hand. She recuperated and started playing again, albeit part-time.

·
Registered
12,908 Posts
Fran is one of the most infectiously brilliant characters that's ever played tennis, if she tackles this recovery the way she did her career she'll be back fighting fit sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If i was in her situation, i would only use mainstream cancer treatments as a last resort, and would try alternative cancer treatments first.

Because i don't believe there's such thing as being poisoned back to health.

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
If i was in her situation, i would only use mainstream cancer treatments as a last resort, and would try alternative cancer treatments first.

Because i don't believe there's such thing as being poisoned back to health.
Thank God you're not in her situation, since you'd have way more chances of dying.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thank God you're not in her situation, since you'd have way more chances of dying.
I would have way less chances of contracting a secondary cancer after 5 years because i wouldn't poison my immune system..

I have no intention to add to the worldwide 1.5 billion dollars annual chemo profit, even if that's what everyone seems to do.

As i wrote, there's no such thing as poisoning yourself back to health.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Easy to say, Net. Clearly some heads don't give a shit about us but such treatments may not work. And then you will be dead.

·
Registered
84,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #73

·
Registered
3,806 Posts
I would have way less chances of contracting a secondary cancer after 5 years because i wouldn't poison my immune system..

I have no intention to add to the worldwide 1.5 billion dollars annual chemo profit, even if that's what everyone seems to do.

As i wrote, there's no such thing as poisoning yourself back to health.
You would have way less chances beacuse you'd be already dead.
I they don't work, i'll still have the poison option.
Cancer isn't really that kind of illness that you want to give time to.

·
Registered
13 Posts
How would you know ?

Mainstream medicine almost doesn't publish any statistics about secondary cancers induced by chemo or radiation.

Just bite the bullet, keep the faith and empty that savings account.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Cancer isn't really that kind of illness that you want to give time to.
Show me double blind studies proving chemo or radiation increase cancer survival rates.

There aren't.

There's doctors Congressional testimonies attesting those receiving no treatment lived longer than those who did.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Chemotherapy is a kind of systemic treatment takes over you whole body, flows through the bloodstream from head to toe and affects healthy cells such as your bone marrow which produces blood cells constantly, best alternative is herbal treatment.

Imagine if cancer drugs cured all any any cancers straight away with no chance of it coming back.....these drug companies would go bust, they rely on people getting sick to keep them in business. They have zero interest in finding cures - only 'treatments'.

Human's best hope for reducing cancers is to eradicate High fructose corn syrup, sugars is what's killing people, fast food cheaply made, cheaply bought all over the world, HFCS only introduced 40 years ago or so, correlating with a huge spike in cancers.

·
Registered
13 Posts
.these drug companies would go bust, they rely on people getting sick to keep them in business. They have zero interest in finding cures - only 'treatments'.
And this is not just a conspiracy theory.

In Israel they are treating cancer with cannabis, while the rest of the world is busy arresting people and insisting it's a class A drug "with no possible medical application".

Everybody knows now it can do miracles often in desperate cases pronounced hopeless by doctors.

But besides this, please send us donations for cancer research- we're trying so hard (to put ourselves out of business).

Yes, you sure can trust these people- they have no reason to lie to us.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts