Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
?

I love how she starts the vid all serious and tired looking and you get a big scare because of her frail look and then she starts beaming and smiling at I presume the moment she tells the good news.
Hope she stays clean from this awful disease from now on. Sii forte! ?

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Cancer only happens to the good people
I wish, I'd be safe lol.
She does not say what type of cancer it was - hopefully not one of the ones with the highest mortality rates like pancreas, lung, brain tumour, stomach, oesophagus etc.
Hodgkin limphoma. Luckily not one of the worst.

·
Registered
84,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
She is reporting her first day in the gym, saying that after one minute and 30 seconds of cyclette was already watching the clock, and has been using 2 kg weights.

One note: please don't give the idea that who beats the cancer is a strong person, implying that who cannot heal is a "weak" one, it doesn't works in this way.
The credit for curing cancer has to be made to the doctors, the medical structures and the continuous research that is made in this field.
Unfortunately not all people in the world have access to the first-class assistance that can save lifes, and this is not their fault.

·
Registered
84,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Registered
8,823 Posts
One note: please don't give the idea that who beats the cancer is a strong person, implying that who cannot heal is a "weak" one, it doesn't works in this way.
Jesus christ, now the lefty woke language police are coming after how we talk about cancer survivors.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
All the best to Fran! Most consecutive French Open wins of the decade, never forget. A true great. Love and respect.

Never a fan from Fran - but this lovely, touching reactions in this thread are overhelming me.,,TF from the bright side!!!
Only took 26 posts for someone so say "I'm not a fan". Sigh.

Jesus christ, now the lefty woke language police are coming after how we talk about cancer survivors.
Fuck off, coun-t[ry music fan]. Leave this thread to grownups.

·
Registered
84,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #56

·
Registered
84,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #59

·
Registered
9,014 Posts
Omg this video is so moving. Feel so sorry for her and excited the treatment seems to be successful. Hope she stays strong and healthy. Best wishes Fran. Your matches have always been exciting. Glad to see that smile again.

41 - 60 of 99 Posts