Tennis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Danke Anke said:
Did anyone else notice the Dunkin Donuts patch Schiavone wears? Why would Dunkin Donuts sponsor a tennis player (and a non-American at that -- do they even have Duncin' Donuts in Europe?)

Several years ago I was in Haarlem, Holland and I saw a Dunkin Donuts shoppe...or at least I think I did... :bolt:

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
We only seem to have DD shops in special places, like big citys or shopping centres.

·
Registered
8,599 Posts
fammmmedspin said:
our commentary said lots of players were carrying the same patch. they also pointed out that Francesca didn't look as if she ate many donuts - Jennifer wasn't mentioned.
:lol:

Actually I think doughnuts are pretty popular in Italy - at least my Italian (nonna) used to make gorgeous ones! They may even be an Italian invention?

·
Banned
7,027 Posts
Believe it or not, Dunkin Donuts exists in Indonesia here!!! lol they've been here already for a long time and there quite a lot of branches... or franchises most probably....

·
Registered
27,056 Posts
bis,
Wait until you all get Krispy Kreme. THEN you will have tasted some good donuts.

·
This is my fancy user title
9,078 Posts
one of the commentators on the usa network jim courrier(sp?) i think pointed out that not only Schiavone is wearin the DD patch but alot of players also are wearing it at the open this year

·
Registered
609 Posts
In a lot of televised tournaments, some sponsors pay the players who will have to play on a televised court to get these kinds of patches...
Only for the duration of the match!

Don't know if it's the case with Schiavone, but it's definitely a possibility!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.