Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 346 Posts

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to often on this board i see hate and not love.
this is the thread to say something nice to any of the people who post on this board.
i think this will help everyone get along better!!:)

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
Chris Ba is a sweetheart,

Volcana writes fascinating, thoughtful posts, even when I disagree with them,

seeing that gmt was posting here made me smile,

There are many wonderful, unique posters here, you just need to take the time to see them as individuals and not as part of some faceless group.

The Momosapians are all deranged ;)

More later...

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Kisha, you're really sweet and always say lovely things to everyone:wavey:

Barrie- you make me laugh!

All fans of MoMo are friends in my book:p

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
What nice things can I say,it will be hard for me but here goes!!!lol

Marri: Girl ur too funny, comedy writing here u come

Gee Man: u make me climb up mountains and with great 'difficultly'

Kisha: Girl u love all the same music as me and yes Beverly will get into the Top 10!!

Tim: Still waiting on the photo of the boots and hat!!!;)

Pete (IL): very genuine and looking to expand his thoughts

Sarah: is very funny and speaks her mind

Dahveed: He's in Belfast, what else can I say

Bricky: (I have to say sthing nice!!!lol) He loves Venus!!!;)

Shirley: She loves Sheryl Crow and is a fellow Celt

VBN: She's 60 u know and founder member of the 'Woman Without Drag' Club!!!;)

BCP: He knows so much and is very cool

There's many nice people, sorryf I left u out!!!

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
I don't like being nice :p but I'll make an exception for you, Kisha!

Kisha - seems to be one of those innately nice people you only ever meet a few of in a lifetime. Is it possible for you to think a nasty thought, girl? ;) It's a privilege to know you.

Beige - thoughtful, passionate about music, always posts thought-provoking, intelligent stuff

Terry (Iva's #1 Fan) - wickedly funny, shocking in the love shack and an Iva fan

Imelda, Celeste, Vanity and SM - very, um - how shall I put this? - aware of their sexuality. In a very, very, very good way. Mmm. ;) Also with a collectively fabulous sense of humour.

Volcana - never less than spot on with the analysis. But I've never seen her post in NT so she probably won't see this.

TheBoiledEgg - intriguing for some reason, and an indispensable source of knowledge

Franziska - never really interacted all that much with her but her posts always make me laugh (and she helped us get the Iva forum, which has to be good)

Dawn Marie - feisty, sassy, determined - I could enjoy getting pissed with this woman.

That's enough niceness for the moment. I've left lots of people out, but I can only stop being grumpy for 5 minutes at a time. :p

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,820 Posts
Kisha, You Are Delicious! Mmmmm, Mmmmmmm, Good! :kiss: :drool: :kiss: :drool:

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
Jelena DOKIC - she isn't on this board...but she's the benchmark ,perfection personified ;)!

Randy Hoffman - all 'round nice guy.

AlexSydney - Passionate about his tennis.

Mon's Boy - he's 'nash'..well , close enuf , we're neighbours!

TheBoiledEgg - an enclyclopedia of knowledge always willing to

assist people.

Adrian - a good sense of humour and very vocal.

Czechfan - someone not afraid to express himself and also has a good sense of humour.

Vanity - very liberal minded and expressive , also very HOT ;)!

Martinafan - a good tennis player and pal.

Scottso - friendly and easy going.

Sam L - Enjoys a good debate , veyr knowledgable.

Kisha - friendly and warm.

Timmbo - Vivacious , thoughtful and an optimist.

Roshan - dedicated fan and knowledgable.

BoyToy - good guy all round.

Tennisace - affectionate and caring to his e-pals.

Grant and Migs- just met both in chat a few days ago ,both just 'fun' to chat with..nice to hear from u fo first time in ages migs. :wavey:

asv_fan - used to chat alot but he hasnt been on lately..:( , great guy and very dedicated to supporting ASV .

gomonica -witty , thoughtful(thanks for the card) , and a dedicated Selesian , she kicks...;)

Potty - funny and great to talk to.

Ivas#1fan - just unbelievably funny ,a good taste in tennis players...and a proud member of both the shack and fac clubs. ;)..dont worry i wont say anything to embaress u :p

Ausboy - great knowledge of aussie women's tennis..

Imelda, Celeste, Vanity and Sartrista - you hit the nail on the head for this satrista :p :):)!

...i'll do the rest some other time...i didnt realise it would be so time consuming :)..

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Kisha - you're kind and friendly, and you always have great advice to give. Your signature sums your personality up, perfectly.

Tee - witty, clever, funny

Dawn - really does have some great POVs, and occasionally, even says nice things about Hingisova.

*Martina_fan* - ah, my fellow Buffy and Marti compatriot

Marri - great fun! You rock, girl!

Volcana - like everyone's said, her posts are always interesting, and accurate.

marshmellow - a real sweetheart. and cute smilies.

KC - clever with avatars, but poor KC. Everyone picks on him.

Hoon - dedicated Hingisite. And he's constantly updating his great website, which is so cool.

Jessi - brave, strong girl. Keep it up!

Internet Lover - its obvious you love your parents, and you can't be too bad if you do. So just stay strong, and don't even doubt it.

All the admins - KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. It's all appreciated, thankyou.

All fellow Martians - you've got great taste in tennis players.

Davenport Clan - keep supporting Lindsay, she'll be back. Best wishes to her, and all of you supporting her.

Selestials - always kind and considerate to fans of other players. Keep it up, and Monica's very kind and gracious, a great fave to have.

WilliamsTA - So many of you fans are so smart, and knowledgeable. Keep supporting your faves, and may Martina and Venus have many more classic matches to come.

And Anna fans - You're semi-Martians. Don't ever give up on Anna, she'll claim her first title yet. And here's hoping for even more success as a doubles team with Marti.

I'm sorry. I've missed a lot of people, but this has taken a pretty long time already. I'll come back.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
30,466 Posts
Mmmm, where do i start! (apologising in advance for anyone i don't mention here)

Kisha - i don't really know you well, but you created this thread, and in my experience, i have only ever seen you post the nicest things, so thats good enough for me!

destructo_girl - thanks for mentioning me, my Marti and Buffy buddy!! I've always had fun chattin with ya!

KC - Ah Pea, sorry i always pick on you so much but we have to amuse ourselves somehow! lol, aww, u know we luv ya!!

Jorin/Jomar - Mmmmm, dedicated Marti fan, fellow Pea swiper, lol. Always love chattin with ya!

Chris, Marri, gorecki, Adrian, Hoon and all other Martians (especially those i have not yet mentioned) - it's so great to have people like you who understand this wierd obsession i have with Martina Hingis! You always make me laugh so much too.

LittleTennisFan - for all your kind words and support, especially in recent times! Thanks so much!!

Poe and the Admins - without you, we wouldn't be here, and i wouldn't have all these people to say nice things about. Thank u all soooo much for your hard work and dedication!!

Once again, sorry to all those i haven't mentioned, but there are so many nice people on this board, i can't mention them all in one go. As i think of people i've forgotten, i'll probably come back and post more!!

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Tim...Well what can I say :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Kisha..a special girl

Marri..very funny and intelligent

Steven M...Love a man on the turn ;)

Griffin...I paid out on her big time one night, do regret that, as she is a wonderful poster

JrJ: only recently got to read him, he really tells it as it is :D

Beige: A bit uptight, but once the hair gets let down, well we will :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: for anything

All the Kylie fans..ball change etc....All the Martina fans..and all the 80's children, that love the 70's too :D

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
:) Thanks you guys! :kiss:

Kisha - You know what I think of you sweetie! :) You're the best love ya!

Tim - One of the nicest guy I've ever "met". And you're intelligent too! ;)

Glen (Beige) - My bro! You're so good to me! Always have my back. And you know it's mutual! :)

Mark (rightous) - Man, you are sooo sweet and kind! :) I dunno what I'd do without "the 4 of us". :)

Adrian - Cool dude, with lots of love. Sweet and charming! And a fellow Martian! ;)

K (per4ever) - My first "real" friend here. Thank you for being you. :) Great partner, smart and funny guy!

Fiona - (Franziska) Great girl! Excellent sence of humor! Btw.. where are you??

Terry (Iva #1 fan) - Woohoo! You're the coolest! Always a treat to talk to you! ;)

Pea - (KC) - :p You're the best man! Haha, we sure have some really good fun in MP! ;)

Gorecki - HEY!! Mei Mei is here for you! ;) Shin Nien Kuei lhe! (Happy new Year!)

And to ALL the Martians! You guys are the best! And since so many of you are Chinese/Asian: Happy New Year!!!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
:kiss: @ griffin!
You are a penetrating poster, a great lady and a straight character - by "straight", I mean noble, honest, radiant - I simply never understood how straight came to mean something else anyway :rolleyes:

I'll be back soon with some more nice things to say about others ;)

·
Registered
310 Posts
OK, with apologies to all those I've left out, and in alphabetical order,

- dawn marie - very spirited
- gmt - creative and classy
- griffin - great sense of humour

·
Registered
663 Posts
destructo_girl said:

Davenport Clan - keep supporting Lindsay, she'll be back. Best wishes to her, and all of you supporting her.

Aaw, Thanks. I am a member of the Davenport Clan.

:wavey:

·
Registered
663 Posts
*Martina_fan* said:
Martina Hingis! You always make me laugh so much too.

LittleTennisFan - for all your kind words and support, especially in recent times! Thanks so much!!

Aaw *Martina_fan* thanks, You've made my day. I'm blushin. What a sweetie! :angel:

Here is mine: *Martina_fan* - for all her kind words regarding Lindsay we are missing her sooooo much.

Kisha - She has a good taste in music.

TheBoiledEgg- Full of knowledge, likes Liverpool FC

BarrieDude - for making me smile :D

Evey - She has a cool avatar ;)

All fellow Lindsay Davenport fans! :)

·
Registered
15,024 Posts
Here's Mine

rightous said:

Shirley: She loves Sheryl Crow and is a fellow Celt

Thanks rightous

Here is my list: -

Kisha- Is supportive of my relationship with Ashton Kutcher, likes good music and is a very nice person. Hey Kisha :wavey:

Kazbeee - Probably my best friend on the board! We like the same player (Lindsay), films, music and more importantly MEN!

Evey - My sister so I have to give her a mention

TheBoiledEgg - Fellow Liverpool fan

Lindsay Fan - My fellow dreamer on the board. We have dreams that will probably never come true but hey we still dream ;)

gmt - Just a cool person

rightous - fellow Celt and Sheryl Crow fan.

Jenny Fan - Likes Sheryl Crow too, have similar fave players.

Big mentions to all Lindsay Davenport fans - she will be back soon, Jennifer Capriati fans - she is one of my faves too! and finally Amelie Mauresmo fans she is another fave. :bounce:

If I forget anyone I am sorry

·
Registered
317 Posts
In honor of my namesake, the Filipina Footwear Femme Fatale, I distribute the following 'Shoe-bies' (drumroll please)....

To SM, the hottest, hunkiest, sexiest, um - excuse me I have to change my thong ..............................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................now where was I? Oh yes Stevie baby. He has the potential of being my favourite boytoy of all time...that's if he's UP to the challenge. :kiss:

To Frigid Jones whose diary would put Madonna to shame and whose videos would make Pamela Anderson weep. :kiss:

To Celeste the only madam I worked for that believed in the 'hands on' approach - she's right there on her knees along side her girls. Can I have Tuesday off? :kiss:

To Sartrista the Queen Bee who is as culinarily resourceful as they cum. Erm, is anyone using that marmalade? :Winking at
Sartrista: :kiss:

To Vanity the domestician with a wild side. You will make our Stevie a fine wife and have loads of spoiled brats...but I'll still get my weekly shag. :p Oh darling, by the way, you make a lovely Courvoisier on ice. :kiss:

Iva's #1 Fan another of the ever increasing roster of gay-acting straight guys from the board. Seems sweet enough but stop being a voyeur hon and let us straddle you! :kiss:

·
Registered
435 Posts
Cool

All the marti fans- the great ppl that they are

All the lindsay fans- because u guys are cool

All the venus fans- happy go lucky ppl, just like me:angel:

Marri- Because she's a cute little bunny with cute little bunny feet and cute little bunny ears :)

Jorin- a legend period

Barrie Dude- another legend period

and the others- Tip-Top ppl

Let's make this a bouncing thread lol

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
910 Posts
*Runs out crying*

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
Did Viva run out crying cos no-one was talking about her, or because she was overwhelmed with emotion??

Viva (here you go) - Good taste in men :) orlando bloom, baby!!

TheBoiledEgg - Has a scarily wide knowledge of football and tennis, I am in awe...

Rightous - Lets see ... Irish, Liverpool supporter - shouldn't I be not liking you ;) Founder of (i've forgotten :eek: - oops, what's it called again?? i'm really sorry about that)

Monica_Rules - Will never be able to pronouce your name, but you convinced me to finally getting round to nagging my parents for a mobile, so I officially love you a lot.

Kisha - cos her threads are always so sweet

Josh - I think knew I was female, so I'm always going to appreiciate that.

Bram - gave me photos, of Elke, I appreciate that

1 - 20 of 346 Posts