10,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post here...;)

go Ivana Abramovic & Ivana Lisjak!!

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
well, whatever!

i hope vanessa can play today and kick rodionova's butt!!! go vanessa!!! go!!! :kiss:

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
yet again i have to say that the website is terrible (ex. in comparison with Estoril) even now,at 11.30 as matches were due to start half an hour ago there is no single word about the weather conditions

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
well,finally ... "Z powodu opadów deszczu rozpoczęcie gier wstrzymane do odwołania."

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
vma said:
yet again i have to say that the website is terrible (ex. in comparison with Estoril) even now,at 11.30 as matches were due to start half an hour ago there is no single word about the weather conditions
100% Agree :fiery:

Thats Tier II tournament and most of Tier V tournaments have a better web site!!! :eek:

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
also good luck to magdalena kiszczynska! :kiss: take revange for last year's match! i know you can do it!

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
according to the organizers,in order to save time, players will toss a coin instead of playing quali matches,who knows.. maybe this way polish players will get to the MD :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,886 Posts
vma said:
according to the organizers,in order to save time, players will toss a coin instead of playing quali matches,who knows.. maybe this way polish players will get to the MD :lol: :lol: :lol:
:haha:

Anyway I checked the forecast on ONET.PL and they say there is a little rain today in Warsaw and it's gonna stop. So there is a chance of playing. But anyway - it's very cold :scared:

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
the scoreboard is ready.. maybe the rain has stopped???

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
St.Sebastian said:
:haha:

Anyway I checked the forecast on ONET.PL and they say there is a little rain today in Warsaw and it's gonna stop. So there is a chance of playing. But anyway - it's very cold :scared:
yeah,the weather is crazy this year
but don't worry,the organizers are prepared for EVERYTHING!
there is a blanket,a sweater and a pair of jeans for each participant :lol:

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
vma said:
yeah,the weather is crazy this year
but don't worry,the organizers are prepared for EVERYTHING!
there is a blanket,a sweater and a pair of jeans for each participant :lol:
Great one :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
Adam UK said:
By the way the scoreboard is ready since 11:30 :p
:lol: Yeah and that note 'waiting'... i can imagine players sitting on the court for hours with umbrellas in their hands,looking into the sky...

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
16.45 Henrieta Nagyova
vs Evgenia Kulikovskaya

Next Kristen Schlukebir
vs Joanna Sakowicz

1 - 20 of 167 Posts