Tennis Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

· Registered
2,639 Posts
Sharky said:
ex hopman, thanks for your great newsy report! :kiss: It's good knowing that Maria Sharapova is very well prepared for the tournament. :woohoo:

Didn't you see the maindraw posted at the tennis site? :eek: The website is crappy. :fiery:
Your welcome... wish I could stay longer tho...

Well, the tennis place was so overshadowed by the MLS all-star game today... I had no idea where the main entrance of the tennis place was... and no information about maindraw there at all... Wish there was some information booth or something there.

The website isn't that good too huh? Stanford's wasnt that good too...

Practice courts were so open... and there were a lot.
I was watching Angelica vs Melien game and at the same time was checking practice of Amy Frazier, Tammy, Shinobu, Maria and Saori, and Akiko Morigami at the same time...
Maria was hitting really well, and she's really tall!

too bad Serena can't come here this year, but hope this tournament will be fun.

· Registered
16,124 Posts
Angie :D

· Registered
5,291 Posts
Arigato ex hopman!

ex hopman...arigato for ur news...I heard that 10 Indonesian fans were watching at least... ;) I got sms of Angie via her mother and she wrote that she would play Parra...so, which one is correct? Parra or Washington? :confused: Yesss, the website is terrible for tier II - I thought this tournament is being held in LA LA LA land...LOL :lol: :( :eek: or maybe Vladivostok? :p Angie stays with Tammy together...Go, Angie!!! :cool:

· Registered
11,238 Posts
parra would play mashona. she did, and she fortunely lost :dance:

· SMUstang,
8,430 Posts
so does anyone have complete results?

· Registered
3,946 Posts
Becool said:
parra would play mashona. she did, and she fortunely lost :dance:

i don´t understand.....

if parra plays today against widjaja.... that means that she won yesterday...

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

can sonmeone tell us the truth????

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.