Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll post photos of the other 1/2 final when back home. I need now to check out and rush to the airport...

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Thanks Steveg. Have you spoken to Henrieta? How is her personality? I knew after looking at the draw she would make the final, she is dangerous. Hope she doesn't fall and break something in the finals. Wouldn't be shocked though. :sad: Stay injury free! :) Win this!

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
I love that last pick of Henrieta!!! She looks so relieved to be in the final!!! What a great feeling for her after such a frustrating and disappointing year.
It's really nice to see Anna happy and smiling in her picks too! Good luck in your exho match Anna!!!

·
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
brunof said:
Thanks Steveg. Have you spoken to Henrieta? How is her personality?
I just bumped into her after her Saturday morning session. She was completely wet and tired (so hot there :eek: ) and yet signing autographs for some kids :) .

I did not want to disturb her and just wished her luck for the semi-final.

On court, she is extremely focused. Even when she argues with the umpire (2nd round and QF), she is back in the match right after.

Too bad I couldn't stay for the final because it should be extremely interesting.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
do you take doubles' final pic, steve?

·
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nope. :sad: . Sorry about that.

What I can tell you is that Angie / Wynne were smiling, laughing and sharing jokes with their tour friends Tian-Tian / Ting during the prize ceremony :) .

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
Thanks, for the pictures Steve there all good! :wavey:

·
Registered
14,429 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts