v
Heather Watson

:facepalm: :lol: :p

·
Registered
25,884 Posts
(8)Rus (back injury) vs Garcia
Grandin vs (9)Rodionova

Haha they couldn't have given Caro Garcia an easier route could they?

·
Registered
53,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Spiceboy what your failed to say is it goes
Anne Keothavong
v
Laura Robson

Jans-Inagick
v
Heather Watson

:facepalm: :lol: :p
Hey, at least you know that a Brit will qualify 99,99999999999999999999999999999999999% for sure :lol:

·
Premium Member
181,826 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
[…]Rodionova […] is supposed to play tomorrow in Pattaya 3rd match after 4pm.
Frankly speaking everybody who is in charge in Doha, should be aware of this fact. Will be interesting to see if Rodionova will be replaced before or after the start of QD.
[…]Barthel […] still playing […]
Did Mona made the cut due to other MD-withdrawals, withdraw herself or was awarded with a [WC]?
[...]Rybarikova is in USA and will try to defend her title in Memphis week after. No sense to fly to Asia between.
She knows that she will play 100K Midland and 220K Memphis but she entered P5 Doha for a reason! Maybe a back up if she loses in early rounds at Midland.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I doubt Li na will get a WC shes injured!
One thing for sure is that Na didn't apply for the WC of Doha and won't play there..

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
She will be very tired but yes it is possible
I think Peng Shuai was facing the same situation last year when she lost to Vera in Pattaya and was supposed to be in Dubai next day for qualifying.

·
Registered
25,884 Posts
She had tooth infection that's why she missed Fed Cup, I never heard for back injury???
Sorry I got my favourites' injuries confused :eek: You're right, it was the tooth.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts