Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
37,855 Posts
Is Voegele actually capable of getting in a good 1st serve %? Her highest 1st serve % in this tournament is 51%.

·
Registered
37,855 Posts
by the way I am impressed by Voegele, she has a great game :eek:
I dunno...if it's such a great game then she really shouldn't have lost the 1st set 1-6 to Errani. :shrug:

·
Registered
37,855 Posts
Voegele breaks for 2-0 2nd set. :)

·
Registered
37,855 Posts
What a rally did Steffi won to break a serve:D Keep it up!!!
She's now won more games against Errani than anybody else in this tournament. :)

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Voegel playing more aggressive now, with less mistakes and with more patience, just the way you need to play to beat Sara, breaks for 2-0 second set

·
Registered
12,052 Posts
Why do people hate Errani's game so much?. I like it, loopy forehands, reliable crosscourt backhands, great drop shots and very few unforced errors.

·
Registered
37,855 Posts
Voegle broken for 2-3 2nd set after being up 2-0. :(

·
Registered
37,855 Posts
Voegele broken for 2-5 2nd set. :( Voegele is winning only 42% on her 1st serve for the match. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
37,855 Posts
Voegele loses the 2nd set 2-6 from 2-0 up. :( The match was 1 hour 7 minutes long.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Sara was just too solid today :worship: very few errors, but Steph can be happy about her week, she must learn from these matches, and she will be a big threath for everybody soon.
I am curious to see the final tomorrow, Safina may go crazy with Sara's game, if she does not play aggressive and with a low percentage of errors, I have a feeling Sara might win, I hope she will!!!

·
Registered
37,855 Posts

·
Registered
37,855 Posts
Thanks a lot for the update! Please break back Vladka!
Goerges/Uhlirova won the 1st set 6-4 and are serving at 1-1 in the 2nd set having had 3 chances to break including a 40-40 point.

·
Registered
37,855 Posts
Goerges/Uhlirova hold for 5-2 2nd set.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts