Registered
8,104 Posts

·
Registered
8,104 Posts

·
Registered
16,474 Posts
Get her a coach at least! She doesn't have enough tactics on a court and enough options to fall back on. So many errors in one match, thats just unbearable.
Well seriosuly typing it here on wtaworld isnt gonna change much...lets just goto sleep!!That might acrtually helpp us!!!

·
Registered
16,474 Posts
bad match and sania lost. probably because of winds. hope you win sania, a semifinal is good.
Also Dulko..I said shes dangerous on hard courts..Also the serve works very well if its on

·
Registered
16,474 Posts
:lol: Yeah, Misa should play more lower tier tourneys, and not so many Tier 1's and 2's...maybe she'll have to now (which might be a good thing). ;)
Really...Same thing happened to Mirza last yr..:tape: But then with her form last yr she woulda laost there also ...:lol:

·
Registered
8,104 Posts

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
Really...Same thing happened to Mirza last yr..:tape: But then with her form last yr she woulda laost there also ...:lol:
Yeah... Misa just wants to play the big tourneys and hardly any smaller ones...which is nice if you are in the top 10 or 20, but she needs to get her ranking up more than 35 before she thinks about just playing the big tourneys all the time. ;)

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
Yeah but come on...Dulko's results lately have hardly been anything to write home about until this tourney. ;)
thanks to the walkover from molik and easy victory against pratt. Anyway i'm moving all my v-cash in on "big serving" Bammer.

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
641 - 660 of 661 Posts