Tennis Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
81,405 Posts
I honestly couldn't care less if they're dating or not (by that I mean, there's no judgment or aspersion from me), but it's really disingenuous this day and age to post lots of videos/pictures in close contact with each other and sharing clothes and then act horrified, threatening to sue or get lawyers involved, when someone in turn posts that you're dating...
....thats why you are talking abot that...

·
Registered
14,694 Posts
And then they have the nerve to say people are spreading rumours? Jeez! talk about flaming the fire, then crying wolf.

You can have fun making jokes but I'm not sure what Dayasha did gives you any licence to be all earnest and make serious allegations.

Cuz then otherwise I can insist he banged Serena a million times just because he loved carrying her all the time like a groom carries a bride.

Moreover the rumour started before he was hired.... like weeks before.... including with other girls.... who didn't borrow his hoodie or anything else.

·
Registered
23,824 Posts
You can have fun making jokes but I'm not sure what Dayasha did gives you any licence to be all earnest and make serious allegations.
:lol: So now a random twitter profile alleging that they're romantically involved is "all earnest" and making "serious allegations"? Good luck getting the lawyears involved. :spit: These two know exactly what they're doing-- trying to get as much attention as possible.

·
Registered
14,694 Posts
:lol: So now a random twitter profile alleging that they're romantically involved is "all earnest" and making "serious allegations"? Good luck getting the lawyears involved. :spit: These two know exactly what they're doing-- trying to get as much attention as possible.
I dunno wat the fuck yer yapping about by "a random tweet". This isn't about one single tweet.

It's been ongoing for weeks and involves two or three girls.

·
Registered
23,824 Posts
I dunno wat the fuck yer yapping about — what do you mean by "a random tweet". This isn't one time thing.

It's now been ongoing for weeks. If this all was a joke then it would have passed over and ended back in October or September — that's when it all started.
Yapping? Defensive much? :spit: I don't follow that account on Twitter, and Bajin's responses IN THIS THREAD are to a random, yes random, twitter profile. It's not the New York Times, sweetheart. Also, there were tons of people who speculated that Sascha had a relationship with Serena. They speculated he may have had a relationship with Osaka too. If he wants to try to take legal action for someone insinuating that he's involved romantically with Dayana, best of luck to him. His feigned outrage is disingenuous at best.

·
Registered
10,834 Posts

Cuz then otherwise I can insist he banged Serena a million times just because he loved carrying her all the time like a groom carries a bride.

Moreover the rumour started before he was hired.... like weeks before.... including with other girls.... who didn't borrow his hoodie or anything else.

Don't you think Dayana sounds very excitable in the videos? Almost as if she’s got a crush on him.

Anyway, i doubt anything is going on. Would be extremely foolish from Bajin, needs to keep it strictly professional.

·
Registered
14,694 Posts
Don't you think Dayana sounds very excitable in the videos? Almost as if she’s got a crush on him.

Anyway, i doubt anything is going on. Would be extremely foolish from Bajin, needs to keep it strictly professional.
I woudn't put it past Dayana.

But Bajin is still with his French girlfirend and I'm not aware that they have split.

·
Registered
21,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
I woudn't put it past Dayana.

But Bajin is still with his French girlfirend and I'm not aware that they have split.
You're one of the better posters on here, so i'm surprised you'd make a statement on here like this, which was totally uncalled for. Dayana is not that type of girl.

·
Registered
14,694 Posts
It's not the New York Times, sweetheart.
But whoever it is they already deleted the tweet as Bajin wanted. See? It works.

Lawyers work on twitter too, not just NYT... hun.

And besides, someone named "WTAtea" likely wants to save the account from getting closed. It's a hassle to go thru getting permabanned and then coming back with a new name "realWTAtea" or some other long ass handle.

·
Registered
81,405 Posts
Such a childish behaving from a 35 years old man..I have no words..he knows the business..making pics/videos like that and try to play the victim...that´s what you get when you hire a coach who thinks he is more important than the player

·
Registered
81,405 Posts
In Saschas Insta Sories a few videos from practice with Dayana and pre season work..looks good...

·
Registered
21,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
In Saschas Insta Sories a few videos from practice with Dayana and pre season work..looks good...
It's more the trainer. That's all his equipment.

·
Registered
81,405 Posts

·
Registered
21,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #96

·
Registered
81,405 Posts

·
Registered