Tennis Forum banner

201 - 211 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
14,496 Posts
This decision is looking better and better. He was smart to ditch the limited, past her prime Mlad for a younger, more rounded player that he maybe can mold into a possible GS winner.

·
Registered
18,274 Posts
I want Dayana to face Naomi soon...😈
Yes, I'm looking forward to them meeting in the QF at AO2020...

should be juicy!

·
Registered
112,843 Posts
This is the player Bajin wants to coach. She has a brutal draw in the Osaka, Serena quarter. She is going to have to beat the 2 favorites to get out of her quarter

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
I liked what I saw in Adelaide A LOT. She wasnt impressed by the pushing of Kerber, she wasnt impressed by the bombing Sabalenka gave her, she only succumbed to the variety of Barty.

I dunno what she has done during the winter break, but she seems to have done a lot of the right things.

I have her as the winner of Melbourne in FITD in spite of her hard draw. But her coach knows Serena and Naomi inside out, so that might help.

·
Registered
21,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Reaching her first Premier final is a nightmare indeed.
I know. Beating a lucky loser, injured Kerber and two players she had never lost to combined in the quarterfinals and semifinals before he got there is all down to his coaching.

·
Registered
82,675 Posts

·
La nuit je mens
87,027 Posts
Luka played soccer so well that he didn't stay once in the clubs he was engaged with and ended up following his sister around the globe. I sure hope he'll show more interest and dedication to coaching his sister than to his own career.

·
Registered
21,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #210

·
Registered
82,675 Posts
201 - 211 of 211 Posts