Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
21,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, on the now-infamous deleted thread, I knew this over a month ago. I would give my thoughts, but everyone already knows how I feel and I don't want to get attacked for no reason again :lol:.

I'll let you guys have at it.

·
always getting what i want
17,711 Posts
Well, on the now-infamous deleted thread, I knew this over a month ago. I would give my thoughts, but everyone already knows how I feel and I don't want to get attacked for no reason again :lol:.

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Bajin would have done better to stay with Mladenovic. If Yastremska does nothing next year, this is going to be viewed as a big bust for him. He's chasing the $$$ and short-term glory. It all boils down to, is Diane another Naomi? True, they are both talented ballbashers, but i suspect the answer is no. I think Yastremska needs time to develop a more varied game and a more mature head... now she's in a position where she's under pressure to succeed (i.e. reach the Top 10) immediately.

·
Registered
81,378 Posts
Poor Dayana. Hope this will end well...

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
So, it actually happened. Let's see if Sascha can make Yastremska's serve more consistent and rein in Dayana's BBB tendencies. If their personalities match it could be a good partnership.

So how long before Sascha dumps her? A year as per usual? :haha:

·
Registered
14,691 Posts
If Yastremska does nothing next year, this is going to be viewed as a big bust for him...
Then it's not him who is indulging in short-term fruitless exercise.

Lest we forget, Dayana is still a teenager. She has the next 10 years available to "do something" with her career. And that includes hiring the right people (who are not exclusively obsessed with what happens in 2020)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts

did I missed some fun stuff here? what's the back story? :confused:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I was the author of infamous post. I did not even know it was deleted and who has the right to do so here.

I know D personally and I never post here , just read. I was just so happy for her that wanted to share with others. Apparently the thread was just deleted and people most wrote 💩

Good luck haters

·
always getting what i want
17,711 Posts

·
Registered
112,693 Posts
Bajin would have done better to stay with Mladenovic. If Yastremska does nothing next year, this is going to be viewed as a big bust for him. He's chasing the $$$ and short-term glory. It all boils down to, is Diane another Naomi? True, they are both talented ballbashers, but i suspect the answer is no. I think Yastremska needs time to develop a more varied game and a more mature head... now she's in a position where she's under pressure to succeed (i.e. reach the Top 10) immediately.
Mladenovic is a top doubles player who is dating Thiem. Money should not have been the problem. This cant be for money, Yastremska doesnt have it the way the veterans stars do
Kiki earned over $9 million so far.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
This is interesting. We'll see how Yastremska's personality lines up with his. That seems to be the most important thing.

·
Honorary Admin
99,096 Posts
1 - 20 of 99 Posts