Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a story to warm your heart

Big changes are coming – thanks to Sara Errani – thanks to #TeamSashka members – blog updates

"We would like to say “Thank you!” to Sara Errani, a great WTA player & human with a big heart. Sara is the only WTA/ATP player who provided a material support for Sashka.

Sashka is currently playing with rackets & strings provided by Sara Errani, weared in t-shirts & training suits sent by Sara. That’s a valuable support for the family… but the more important, it is an incredible impulse for Sashka, who is endorsed by a highest-grade pro!
"

·
Registered
18,504 Posts
How amazing of her. TF is absolutely horrible to her based on her game, and you frequently hear what a disgusting person she is (followed by the typical E.T remarks) but she is clearly a lovely person, and a hardworker. How many of your faves heard about this and didn't do anything??

·
Banned
7,241 Posts
How amazing of her. TF is absolutely horrible to her based on her game, and you frequently hear what a disgusting person she is (followed by the typical E.T remarks) but she is clearly a lovely person, and a hardworker. How many of your faves heard about this and didn't do anything??
i don't like how you and the blog are trying to take shots at other players......you can praise errani without mentioning others......maybe they didn't know about this girl or supporting other charities. and they may dislike her because of previous actions...no one s liked or nice to everyone. some ppl leave bad tastes n your mouth.

·
Registered
18,504 Posts
i don't like how you and the blog are trying to take shots at other players......you can praise errani without mentioning others......maybe they didn't know about this girl or supporting other charities. and they may dislike her because of previous actions...no one s liked or nice to everyone. some ppl leave bad tastes n your mouth.
Ok so you dislike my post because I criticise posters who throw some pretty horrible insults at Errani because...maybe they didn't know she gave to charity. I'm sorry, is that the justification for being civil now? That everyone should be total arseholes about someone they dislike (for a baseless reason) because they didn't bother to find out they're actually a good person.

If you spend your life on a tennis forum insulting a tennis player for excessive use of topspin that's fucking sad full stop. I don't really care if you know about who they really are or not.

Supposed I should have expected this from you, someone who all but cries racism at Serena being called a Galapagos tortoise, but has no qualms with people comparing Errani with E.T. I could have praised her without targeting other posters but I didn't because they deserve to be called out for their behavior.

·
EXPRESS YOURSELF
7,905 Posts
Ok so you dislike my post because I criticise posters who throw some pretty horrible insults at Errani because...maybe they didn't know she gave to charity. I'm sorry, is that the justification for being civil now? That everyone should be total arseholes about someone they dislike (for a baseless reason) because they didn't bother to find out they're actually a good person.

If you spend your life on a tennis forum insulting a tennis player for excessive use of topspin that's fucking sad full stop. I don't really care if you know about who they really are or not.

Supposed I should have expected this from you, someone who all but cries racism at Serena being called a Galapagos tortoise, but has no qualms with people comparing Errani with E.T. I could have praised her without targeting other posters but I didn't because they deserve to be called out for their behavior.
Pay no attention to people who wanna disturb the thread :rolleyes:

I don't really like Sara, but this is an act of beautiful generosity, and raises my opinion of her immensly :hug:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Horrible gamesmanship

·
Banned
7,241 Posts

relax crazy.....just admit you are a hypocrite..... your rant was unnecessary and misses the point.....less crazy more listening.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
Sarita is an :angel:

:hug:

·
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o
9,690 Posts

Wow. Didn't expect this coming from her.
I guess she's trying to change her negative image and it's all about PR but still, she did a very good thing and she deserves credit for doing this :yeah:

·
пьяная в
64,978 Posts
I had no idea about the girl (Oliynykova)'s story. :eek: I had noticed she had switched to playing for Croatia and seemed to be have been based there for a few years but I didn't imagine it was because her family was persecuted in Ukraine :( :hug:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts