Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Playing in Palermo and won against Cirstea and Pliskova in round 1 and 2. Ferro in Quaterfinal. Could be hard, but she have a chance

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes hope she win, but i can,t see it :(

Still just very happy that she is winning again and play some awesome tennis.

Poor mum and dad. I was screaming after she won :)

Reactions: Leif

·
2,369 Posts
She is looking good, her injury yips have always worried me coming to each match but if she is healthy she’ll do a lot of damage! :D

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First 7 games and Errani was playing good, but then after Ferro break back to 4-4. Errani was not playing good at all and lost 4-6 1-6

Still a very good tournament from here. With 2 good wins

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She won today in Prague. Beat Paula Omracheva 0-6 7-5 7-6 (9-7)

Not a here best match, but a win is a win. Next is Tauson. A big talent from Denmark. Hopefully she do her job :)

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good day in doubles :)

Errani/Cepelova won against 5 seed Jakupovic/Savinykh nr 87/131 6-2 6-3

Jakupovic is top 100, so this was a good win. Next is either a americanteam Loeb/Anderson nr 157/200 or Galfi/Zimmermann nr 176/173

Good chance to get QF :)

Rest of the draws is also quite good. So hopefully they could work well together and get some good wins.

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Errani lost against Tauson 3-6 5-7. A bad draw against a good player who had a good day. Errani was giving here a fight, but could not take all her chances and then she lost. Hopefully she still could get some win in doubles :)

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Errani-Begu in Rome. Hopefully she could win. Not the best draw, but not hopeless.

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Errani lost 1-6 3-6

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Errani to her first main draw for years. She won a very good match against Martincova 6-3 7-5. The same women who get SF in Istanbul. Very positive to see that she only hit 1 DF in the hour match and hit more winners then UE.

Puig in r1. Puig has only lost matches after the break and have not played on clay. The bad news is that Sara is 0-4. Still i think Errani has a chance and a R2 match against Bertens would have a been perfect match for Sara :)

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Odds say Errani is a small favoritt against Puig. I think the biggest reason is that Puig have been injured and have not played much this year. She have not played on clay this year. Hopefully that will show in this match, but i must say i think this is a 50-50 match.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts