Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Playing in Palermo and won against Cirstea and Pliskova in round 1 and 2. Ferro in Quaterfinal. Could be hard, but she have a chance

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes hope she win, but i can,t see it :(

Still just very happy that she is winning again and play some awesome tennis.

Poor mum and dad. I was screaming after she won :)

Reactions: Leif

·
2,352 Posts
She is looking good, her injury yips have always worried me coming to each match but if she is healthy she’ll do a lot of damage! :D

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
First 7 games and Errani was playing good, but then after Ferro break back to 4-4. Errani was not playing good at all and lost 4-6 1-6

Still a very good tournament from here. With 2 good wins

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
She won today in Prague. Beat Paula Omracheva 0-6 7-5 7-6 (9-7)

Not a here best match, but a win is a win. Next is Tauson. A big talent from Denmark. Hopefully she do her job :)

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good day in doubles :)

Errani/Cepelova won against 5 seed Jakupovic/Savinykh nr 87/131 6-2 6-3

Jakupovic is top 100, so this was a good win. Next is either a americanteam Loeb/Anderson nr 157/200 or Galfi/Zimmermann nr 176/173

Good chance to get QF :)

Rest of the draws is also quite good. So hopefully they could work well together and get some good wins.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Errani lost against Tauson 3-6 5-7. A bad draw against a good player who had a good day. Errani was giving here a fight, but could not take all her chances and then she lost. Hopefully she still could get some win in doubles :)

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Errani-Begu in Rome. Hopefully she could win. Not the best draw, but not hopeless.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Errani lost 1-6 3-6

1 - 10 of 10 Posts