Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2393 Posts

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
Well,I cannot believe Sania has not her own thread,so I created this one.I pleasantly discovered her at this AO in her match vs Serena.What a talented player she is!!! I wish her lots of success in her career!:D

·
Registered
612 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
This youth of India is quite easily moved wid recent results,how can dey question sania's attitude,determination etc..its a pity sania is born in India,i am serius wid this last line of mine.
:fiery::fiery:

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Re: Sania Mirza's place - vol2

Nope! she entered only for the md in Kremlin cup:p and she is 32 out of md:lol:
she forgotten for a moment that the world has changed. its a new day! but i also question her intention to play. all roads are closing for her. world is no more interested in her stupid things. they have seen enough of her . these looks good on Ana not on Sania. Adidas will soon kick her ass.
she has to compete with grade B players like Sikha, Sunitha with them if she wants.
Another problem with Sania she is very lonely, no friends on tour, cant even mix with other girls on tour:sad:....

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Indian media wanted to meke her indian version of Anna Kournikova. and yeah they have succeeded :worship: but Sania also helped them to the best of her ability. well done! :yeah:

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
why Vol 1 was closed!!!!
i have just mentioned mods will soon close it but i dont think it was the reason neither they interpreted it wrong.
it was getting very lenthy, this could have been one reason but again it was not a necessity unless they have a technical problem.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts

she forgotten for a moment that the world has changed. its a new day! but i also question her intention to play. all roads are closing for her. world is no more interested in her stupid things. they have seen enough of her . these looks good on Ana not on Sania. Adidas will soon kick her ass.
she has to compete with grade B players like Sikha, Sunitha with them if she wants.
Another problem with Sania she is very lonely, no friends on tour, cant even mix with other girls on tour:sad:....
Yeah you are right very healthy post :yeah: :lol:

·
Registered
12,279 Posts

:bs: :smash: Troll

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Hopman Cup is an invitation tennis tournament. The complete teams' list for Hyundai Hopman Cup XXI is still in development. It's not confirmed they will invite her/India next year. Teams announced thus far are: Australia; Lleyton Hewitt & Casey Dellacqua and Russia; Marat Safin & Dinara Safina

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hopman Cup is an invitation tennis tournament. The complete teams' list for Hyundai Hopman Cup XXI is still in development. It's not confirmed they will invite her/India next year. Teams announced thus far are: Australia; Lleyton Hewitt & Casey Dellacqua and Russia; Marat Safin & Dinara Safina
i know...:)....had checked that bfor posting...but thought was not necessary to go into so much details as of now...its too early...

·
Registered
8,104 Posts
nope i hope sania doesn't enter hopman cup. waste of time, no points plus i would rather see someone like sunitha rao enter that exho than sania. i think she will play in Auckland next year.
Anyway good luck next season.

Saina doesn't really fear top players.(already defeated two chinese top ten players on thier own turf. one of them at olympics the other one at china masters.). I think she will fare better than sania but only time will tell.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
So shes isnt coming back this year?

1 - 20 of 2393 Posts