Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ey ey... Its that time again! Every year Sanex conducts a poll to see who everybody's favourite Tennis Player is! Last year it was Monica Seles. Maybe this year will be Daniela's Year! it will be if you guys get your ass to the site and VOTE!

www.sanexheros.com is the site. Click on your choice of language on the top and jus scroll down a bit and look at the right-hand side... you'll see it there, click on it and choose Daniela's Name.

DANIELA HANTUCHOVA is the name!

and while you at it.. why not check out the articles on Daniela by your one and only :angel: me! beauty_is_pink ... theres no one else like me! :rolleyes: lol

we're all Daniela's fan and lets ALL prove to everyone that Dani Fans are the BEST!

oh and dont say.. 'blah blah blah i dont need a stupid poll to tell me that Daniela is the best' :rolleyes: jeez we all kno that! just get your ass to the site and prove to EVERYONE ELSE that she IS the best! :bounce:

Lates

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
I went to click on Hantuchova and accidentally missed, so it looks like I voted for Harkleroad, Ashley :( :eek: :eek: :eek:

LOL!! Only joking :p As Pinky says, you guys need to get your ass in gear because looking at the voting so far, Monica Seles is running away with it again while Dani is miles behind.

HOWEVER, I'd rather agree with her other sentiment. We don't need some stupid friggin poll to tell us who the best player is :rolleyes: :devil: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
679 Posts
there must be some plot to let selles win at least something each year. :)

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
kysersoze said:
there must be some plot to let selles win at least something each year. :)
Why hasn't Dani been announced as the winner yet? Surely some mistake here?

Bump - only a few more to go and we'd have succeeded. :bounce:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GrahamD said:
Why hasn't Dani been announced as the winner yet? Surely some mistake here?

Bump - only a few more to go and we'd have succeeded. :bounce:

if all these people would get their asses to the site.. or go to the 'Sanex Heros' forum on this site... MAYBE then Daniela can win... :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts