Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥
67,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sandra will play tomorrow the semifinals in Stockholm!!!

In Saturday's semifinals, Perebiynis meets unseeded Czech Sandra Kleinova, a 63 63 winner over Henrieta Nagyova. Kleinova is through to her first Tour quarterfinal since Leipzig last September.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Sandra lost 6-1, 6-3 :sad: I have been wanting to see her on TV for some time, glad I finally got the chance.

Nice pics. I like her better with short hair though. :hearts:

·
67,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I finally got to see her on tv.She didn't play bad,but Serena was just too powerful for her.I also think her serve let her down sometimes.

There's a thread about her in General Messages if you want to visit...

·
67,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
From her Wta profile:

PERSONAL
Baseline player who prefers a carpet surface...Father, Ladislav Klein, is a former musician who now works with the Czech Tennis Association; mother, Andrea Cunderlikova, is an actress...Uncle, Jiri Hrebec, played Davis Cup...Graduated from high school in May 1996...Attended the Academy of Performing Arts for Movie Production in Prague for one year and plans to finish after tennis career...Admires her parents, and Steffi Graf for being a great professional.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Hi Vero :wavey: Yes, we have a lot of similar faves. I repect all of your faves.

Sandra has qf points to defend in Leipzig. That was when she made a name for herself again, last year. I hope she does well :)

·
Registered
30,705 Posts
She should wons this but against a Russian.....

GO SANDRA!!!!!

I see her in Quebec, she was training with Sucha :)

1 - 20 of 76 Posts