Tennis Forum banner
21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
25,754 Posts
Absolutely laughable and disgusting performance from Sabalenka. Brainless at its best. It's like rabbit and hedgehog on court. Even the puff balls of Kasatkina are more effective than this predictable bashing that goes either long or gets counterpunched at once.

Reactions: Shvedbarilescu

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
120,134 Posts
That was not pretty but I’m super happy Daría pulled through in the end. She was brutally honest grading her service performance in the interview. Would love her to go all the way here but not with this sort of serving display.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Work of art that how you describe a match like this one,both had to put so much effort to allow us to witness that masterpiece I feel privileged.:worship:

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Aryna :sad:
I wasn't able to watch it but I saw she took an MTO. I can't remember her doing so in ages, if ever ?!

I'm happy for Daria though to be continuing her good year and especially having a nice result after her courageous interview.
Sabalenka had her left thigh worked on during the MTO.

·
Registered
13,309 Posts
Unfortunately it looks like Aryna will win something this year, the most DOUBLE FAULTS ever in a calendar year.
I really don't know how she can keep playing with this issue.
Eventually it brings down her whole game, disregarding what goes on in her head.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
The irrelevant Sabalenka that is 6th in the live ranks, and less than 200 points from being Top 10 for the year…..just nearly made yet another WTA 500 SF. Darn, this woman is just so irrelevant.

I need to open a dictionary thread here at TF, there’s quite a few folks that need to use their words better. Can’t have these irrelevant posters going around making brainless threads full of mediocre content, insulting replies and contradictions that spread fraudulent info and ignorance.

·
Registered
120,602 Posts
This final 8 is slamless and Sabalenka probably accomplished the most of all 8, but she is a looney tune like most of the tour

21 - 40 of 64 Posts