Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Match of the year? :love: So happy for Dasha, solidifying her spot in the YEC race now #5 in the Live Race ranking!

Dasha comes back from 4-6 *3-4 0-30, wins 10 of the last 11 games to beat Aryna, who had to take an MTO in the 3rd, and clearly struggling for much of set 3.
Both players combined for 28 DFs in the first two sets full of twists and turns...
Dasha led set 2 with 3-0 with 2 breaks, then loses 4 games in a row and is down 0-30 on her serve, somehow gets back to 7-5...

MP and Dasha reaction (you can tell Aryna kinda let it go the last game):

Handshake and Aryna snubbing umpire:

Purple Happy Font Screenshot Magenta

Stats:
Kasatkina only 7 UEs excluding the 13 DFs, Sabalenka 59 UE overall, far too much to overcome...

Incredible Dasha has won the last set of her last 3 matches with 6-0 (!)

Attachments

·
Rise up from ignorance
25,848 Posts
Absolutely the WORST match I've seen this season. Downright tragic.

If Gauff wins her QF she will absolutely blow Kasatkina's creampuff serve off court.

·
Registered
93,332 Posts
No handshake for umpire from Aryna..what the hell she think she is?

·
Registered
120,602 Posts
Kasatkina won 12 of the last 14 games when she played Gauff in Stuttgart. But I dont think she is in that form yet

·
Registered
Team Vika
48,015 Posts
Aryna :sad:
I wasn't able to watch it but I saw she took an MTO. I can't remember her doing so in ages, if ever ?!

I'm happy for Daria though to be continuing her good year and especially having a nice result after her courageous interview.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Circle

yesterday i was bashed for writing this by a no name guy and shame on you TF for letting me to be exposed such brainless attacks. i don't care but it is tiring at the end of the day.

Reactions: Peachmelba

·
Registered
696 Posts
See, this is that one side from Sabalenka that really makes me think that she shouldn't get back to #2, it's that defeatist attitude that she has, and what's worrying is that it doesn't even seem like this is a trait of immaturity, I think that she's not going to grow out of it.

·
Art & Futures
26,734 Posts
wooowww

whose fault is it for this match?

Reactions: bbsm05

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
See, this is that one side from Sabalenka that really makes me think that she shouldn't get back to #2, it's that defeatist attitude that she has, and what's worrying is that it doesn't even seem like this is a trait of immaturity, I think that she's not going to grow out of it.
defeatist attitude???? bro, the girl has a gigantic concrete problem, court attitude should be the least worrying thing atm for her.

Reactions: EMILIO GZZ

·
Art & Futures
26,734 Posts
Match of the year? :love: So happy for Dasha, solidifying her spot in the YEC race now #5 in the Live Race ranking!

Dasha comes back from 4-6 *3-4 0-30, wins 10 of the last 11 games to beat Aryna, who had to take an MTO in the 3rd, and clearly struggling for much of set 3.
Both players combined for 28 DFs in the first two sets full of twists and turns...
Dasha led set 2 with 3-0 with 2 breaks, then loses 4 games in a row and is down 0-30 on her serve, somehow gets back to 7-5...

View attachment 224994
Stats:
Kasatkina only 7 UEs excluding the 13 DFs, Sabalenka 59 UE overall, far too much to overcome...

Incredible Dasha has won the last set of her last 3 matches with 6-0 (!)

maybe someone told them the court was fast...

·
Registered
93,332 Posts
1 - 20 of 64 Posts