Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

· Banned
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SINGLES DRAW
http://tournawiz.com/16draw.php?id=37&uid=leena

Welcome to the San Diego Supercharger Open, sponsored by the San Diego Chargers. They suck.

M-Issa Irvin, the #1 seed. She's the huge favorite, since she's the best player in this draw by far, and she's in her home state of California. The only question may be if she's tired after her Wimbledon final appearance. Marissa is known for her bitching of every line call, and cheating to the best of her ability. I think that will be enough for her to garner her 1st victory.

Bepa Zvonareba, the #2 seed. No, that's not Kim Chokesters. Yeah, this tourney really sucks when Vera is the freaking 2 seed. Anyway, she's playing quite well this year, and she's fast. Oh, and she's Russian, so she kicks ass. Thanks.

Venus Williams, the #3 seed. I really hated when she wore those beads. Anyway, Venus is the 3rd seed, despite winning like 1 match this year. Why am I stuck doing these shitty Tier 2's? Better yet, why am I doing a writeup for this?

Because I love each and every one of you.

Oh, something nice to say about Venus... well, she reached the QF's of Wimbledon, and she used to be a good player like a year ago. Maybe she'll regain her form. San Diego sure hopes so... because tickets are selling like this is a showing of Gigli.

Samantha Stosur. Well, I think she's one of them in this pic. I'm not really sure. I don't really care, either.

Why did I include Stosur? Because Sammy sucks, she's the worst player on tour... and Azza is as smart as my dog.

But, she keeps trying. She's such a fighter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If that doesn't get you pumped for San Diego... nothing will.

· Banned
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
ALL POINTS SENT VIA PM TO ME: FANTASY SEASON

SINGLES POINTS DUE BY: Tuesday, September 9, 9am NYC Time

DOUBLES TEAMS POSTED IN THIS THREAD BY: Tuesday, September 9, 9am NYC Time

DOUBLES POINTS DUE: Thursday, September 11, 9am NYC Time

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE

Tuesday - Singles 1st round

Wednesday - Any 1st round matches that I didn't have time to finish on Tuesday.

Thursday - Singles Quarterfinals, and Doubles Quarterfinals (if necessary, which isn't likely)

Friday - Singles Semifinals, and Doubles Semifinals (again, if necessary)

Saturday - Off day, because it's my 21st birthday, and I'm getting drunk and probably getting fucked by dirty college perverts.

Sunday - Singles and Doubles Final.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couple notes:

You can change your points for EVERY round.

If you don't know doubles works... don't be afraid to ask me.

Thanks.

· Banned
1,014 Posts
An entry from Marissa's diary!

Dear Diary,

I'm currently in Wimbledon right now. I'm fucking tired of these fucking traditions. Why the hell do I have to wear white? I don't, I do what I want. So I wore black.

http://www.********************/irvin/301_7686.jpg
A photo from M-Issa's SF Match

I'm very confident I will win this title, because I'm good and no one can beat me. I hate being stuck-up, but I know I'm better than everyone else, so why can't I be? All that matters is that I'm nice to my fans. I got a sponsorship with Nike today, mainly because I fucked the CEO's son and I was the best he has ever had. But anyway, I'm going to eat Strawberries and Creme now, so I can get fat and hit the ball even harder. Bye.

· Registered
43,627 Posts
Williams Withdraws from San Diego​

Venus Hampered with injury

San Diego--The San Diego Open will be missing one of it's biggest stars, as #3 seed Venus Williams withdrew today, due to injury.

"I'm very upset that I won't be able to compete this year in San Diego. I injured myself and want to be ready for Miami and the US Open," Venus said in a press conference.

Venus wishes everyone luck and will return to action next week.​

· Banned
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"An injured Venus Williams is being forced to play San Diego.", commented FS Tier 2 director.

"She committed here, the fans payed to see her, and she will be on the court."

"I have changed the draw so she plays Wimbledon champion, Marissa Irvin, in the 1st round. Good luck, and have a nice day. Thanks."

· Registered
43,627 Posts
Fantasy Season said:
"An injured Venus Williams is being forced to play San Diego.", commented FS Tier 2 director.

"She committed here, the fans payed to see her, and she will be on the court."

"I have changed the draw so she plays Wimbledon champion, Marissa Irvin, in the 1st round. Good luck, and have a nice day. Thanks."
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Marissa will have a walkover in the first round

"Thanks"

· Banned
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Iroda Tulyganova replaces Venus Williams in the draw.

Oh, and TIL09... you just prove your a whiny pussy with your "withdrawal" here. Go on about how I'm mean and rude in games, but withdrawing here proves you're the rude fucker. Thanks.

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
6,162 Posts
Team Lucic/Zvereva
for doubles ;)

· Registered
43,627 Posts
Fantasy Season said:
Iroda Tulyganova replaces Venus Williams in the draw.

Oh, and TIL09... you just prove your a whiny pussy with your "withdrawal" here. Go on about how I'm mean and rude in games, but withdrawing here proves you're the rude fucker. Thanks.
:haha: :haha:

I try to carry myself with a certain amount of dignity on the board. I refuse to belittle myself and carry myself at the level you carry yourself. I felt it would be better if I withdrew. Now that I know you run the Tier two events, I will only sign up for the Tier 1 events. :) :wavey:

I still wish everyone luck this week

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.