Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although many said you are "old and slow", Safin who is almost 10 years younger than you still needed 3 and a half hours to beat you. Falling behind 2 sets and a break in 3rd set, you still kept on fighting and was within one point of evening the match, this again shows that you are a real fighter and true champion.

I know that there is not going to be any response to this thread coz seems only me admires you ;) but still I just want to say "thank you" to you for giving me so many beautiful memories and wishing you the best of your remaining career, win one more slam to shut those bad mouths off :p .

<marquee behavior = alternate> <font size = 5 color = red> Win your 14th slam, Sampras, you can do it! </marquee> </font>

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh my god, I finally have a companion, yes Josh, it would be nice if he could win the RG in 96 but damn it he had too many tough matches :(.

You are a man of good taste, hehehe :D

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh my god, another Sampras's admirers, thank you Serenamelons, Sampras is the greatest of the greatest, always just let the racket do the talking but many said he is boring and in the old WTA message board, many people hate him and cursed him to lose the 7th Wimbledon :(

Lets go, Sampras win the Wimbledon this year and if not, Goran to win it :D

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
Sampras is the greatest of all times!!!!!!! definitly..

but he's boring to watch mostly...ace, ace, ace, winning serve, ace, nice serve and volley, ...not much rallies in his games..

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
happy that you agree that he is the greatest, per, he may be boring but his killer serves are very effective ;), just like graf, she is also boring but looks at her achievements :eek:

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you Iva :D. We have the same idols, Monica and Pete and I wish Iva the best as well :D

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Is it true that Sampras wants to become a moviestar so he moved to hollywood?

·
Registered
25,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what his shy character to be move star :rolleyes: . I think this is just a mistake :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts