Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bit early i know, but sams got a chance ere and she wants this title the most so with hunger and support of us aussys she's in with a chance , fingers crossed she gets a nice draw then she gt throughout 06 =)

·
Registered
6,936 Posts
go sammy, this will be tough for her, but i hope she goes all the way!

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
:worship: :worship: :worship:
Come on Sammy u can do it everyones behind u​
:worship: :worship: :worship:

I get to go yay!!!!​

·
Premium Member
11,442 Posts
the calibre of players here is alot better than the last few years but if Sam can go on a tear then she's fully capable of beating everyone there. I hope so would be a great start to her season

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
would be awsme start for the season, anyone been down to the goldy an seen her train? any one takes photos please post =) cant wait for the draw to be made then i no the seasons under way wooohooo.

GO SAMMY

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
1,408 Posts
:banana: :banana: :banana: :bounce: :bounce: :woohoo: SAMMY!!:woohoo: :bounce: :bounce: :banana: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
25,232 Posts
i'm maybe thinking of buying tickets tomorrow. which days or sessions should i buy them if i want to see sammy.

·
Registered
979 Posts
GO SAMMY :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:banana: time for first title :banana:god hope they broadcast it in europe

anybody there to make photos, would be really nice :D :D

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LETS GO SAMMY, LETS GO

WOOHOOO comon sammy u can do this girl =)

iv seen all these storys of every other player playing in this jus nothin on sammy, wats with the lack of media on local support, its all on ana an kirilenko an hingis =( an nothin on sammy.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well done sammy on beating Peng. Looks like it was a tough first set but you brought it home! Goodluck against Sophie... QF is yours!:worship: :worship:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts