Hope she atleast gets into Bejing or Wuhan Quallies but not looking likely

·
Shovel Yourself Out Of The Shit
25,047 Posts
Sam into the Guangzhou SFs :worship:

·
Registered
30,915 Posts
3 matches in a row, it's a red-letter day. :aparty: Great fight-back from Sammy in the 2nd set, five games on the trot, to ward off a pesky 3rd. :rocker:

·
Registered
30,915 Posts
Hope she can avoid her BFF in the semis. :unsure:

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Apart from the 5 game brain fart in between, the best I have seen Sam play in a long time. Back to Top 100 in race rankings which is great.

·
Registered
30,915 Posts
Whew, so it's Golubic, better not her BFF and better not to have the entire crowd against her. Golubic is an unknown quantity, they've never played.

·
25,047 Posts
Sam up 3-1* in the third set :eek:

·
25,047 Posts
GOATsur strikes again :worship:

·
Registered
30,915 Posts
It wasn't pretty, to say the least, but a win is a win and a final is a final. :rocker:

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
She should not play anymore singles after tomorow, finnish the singles season with a final and prepare for next year :lol:
Sam's season has been riddled with first round losses and disappointing matches so I'm happy for her to ride the singles momentum into Wuhan. She's going there anyway for doubles. Also she may be our Fed Cup #2 singles player so don't stop now. :)

·
25,047 Posts
I'm ... not really sure how Sam won that SF on the basis of the highlights reel, but I guess I'll just assume she was playing lights out tennis in all the points that weren't included :eek:h:

Good luck this evening Sammy :bounce: You can do it :cheer::crazy::worship:

2861 - 2880 of 2914 Posts