Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
I am not paying any money to open the Herald Sun. Could you post it?

·
Registered
87,523 Posts
Sam Groth who beat his wife and get devorced?

Watch Serenas PC..she was talking so nice about Barty

·
Registered
432 Posts
Eye-roll.
Maybe he'd make a better point had he taken the time to better edit this shitty article and spare me the spelling errors. Everyone's looking for a reason to jump down Serena's throat.
Ash Barty has no longevity as number 1 and I could bet money on the fact that she'll be out of top 10 by the end of next year.
You can kiss Serena's ass, Sam Groth, whoever the eff you are.

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
If the headline isn't clickbait and the content is the same as it is.. then Groth, the sexy man is quickly downgraded from boyfriend material to FWB.

·
Registered
34,264 Posts
:spit: I think it's high time that some tennis players stop buying into the narrative that she is queen/goddess etc but for all the reasons to do so this one is rather unwarranted :tape:.

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
I'm no 'Rena fan, but that's quite a pathetic tantrum over a nothingburger. Also writes for the Herald Sun, which is a rag.

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
:spit: I think it's high time that some tennis players stop buying into the narrative that she is queen/goddess etc but for all the reasons to do so this one is rather unwarranted :tape:.
I agree. There is no denying that Serena has had her nasty moments of her own doings but this is not one of them and the angst against her here is uncalled for. Also not a smart move on Groth's part because the media will turn Serena into a martyr (not her fault though) and Groth will be crucified.

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Sam Groth who beat his wife and get devorced?

Watch Serenas PC..she was talking so nice about Barty
He beats his wife?

·
Registered
87,523 Posts

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
That's a very dumb and hateful thing to say :help:

I bet most people didn't know that Barty became #1 after Birmingham, and Serena can't be blamed for the fact that the news wasn't hyped enough to come to her attention. The cherry on top is blaming her for not faking her response to learning the news in the presser and pretending like she knew... grasping at straws much?

·
Registered
25,074 Posts
People see her about to retire, so they are trying to get some kind of clout from writing about her while they can.

I thought it was impossible for Serena not to know about Barty's ranking, but looking at how she is treated in the media, she probably avoids most news. Maybe she truly didn't know.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts