Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who was watching the St. Petersburg final?
Ostapenko: I want to see it's not just me she butchered this week. At least it will make me feel good if she does it in the Final.
Kasatkina: Got to watch these power players. Maybe it will make me play fearless tennis.
Garcia: Just to see Mladenobitch lose.. Gosh, I hate her.
Cornet: I could beat Petra. I beat Serena. I know how to beat those power players.
Serena: Bored... What's going on?
Muguruza: to witness this crime. Who can stop Train Petra this week?
Kerber: Rooting for Julia to enter the top-10. Wanted to see Kiki lose.
Siegemund: how do I miss playing!
Pavlyuchenkova: I love to watch Petra when she is on. How did she lose all that weight?
Osaka: Can't miss this. If I could play as well as Petra when she is on!!
Rybakina: yes Power tennis. Yes

Not watching:
Wozniacki: I need a little break. hitting the beach.
Julia Gorgeous: I know what's gonna happen. If I couldn't beat her here, no one left in the draw can. Going shopping.
Venus: too busy. Sorry girls.
Sevastova: not interested at all. Nothing to see.
Sharapova: too busy in the gym, joggling tennis balls and stretching.
Radwanska: Husband didn't want me to watch.
Coco: duh!!!
Sloane: Busy modeling.. I got important rendez-vous. photoshooting for Levi Jeans and Colgate. No time for boring tennis.
Pliskova: My sister's mad at her boyfriend. Doing big sister's job trying to calm her down. Maybe I'll watch the replay later.
Halep: I don't want to see this. What's the point? watching Petra hit aces after aces?
Aiava: Enough of tennis. Shopping for furniture for my new apartment. I am moving in next month. Yeah !!!!!!!!!!!

Add your "who is /who is not" watching :)

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
Re: Sainte Petrasbourg: Who was watching?

:lol: Very good

Keys: Why can't I play like that? :sobbing:

Reactions: pov

·
Registered
659 Posts

Watching:
Chris Evert: In your face! I called it in November that this will be the year of Petra!

·
Registered
12,152 Posts

Watching:

Svitolina: What is this? Why are they just letting the ball go past them? Pssssh!
Bouchard: *Hospitalised due to traumatizing flashbacks of 2014 Wimbledon final*

Not Watching:

Konta: Who needs tennis trophies when I can bake a cake shaped like a tennis trophy.. :weirdo:

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,747 Posts
Chris Evert: and Mladenovic has started the year in red hot form with her doubles slam win. Petra really seemed to disappear totally from the tour last year but she is back to her best

1 - 10 of 10 Posts