·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I answered your post in the addiction thread hon :D

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I just answered it back:) What a morning, let me tell you. I ran over a skunk this morning and my car stinks so bad.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
And, if that wasnt enough, I also spilled Coco Crispy cerel all over me this morning coz the phone rang and scared the shit outta me. lol

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Adrian checks back the hours...nope, it wasn't my call :p

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
hehe, it was my sister calling me to remind me that I had a doc apt saturday. I was like, its 6am, what the hell are u doing up. lol

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She was ringing you to say "Shiny shiny.....No chance..no chance...shiny shiny but da ta a lat a be..shiny shiny " ;)

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
lol-- U are silly, u must be sleepy. lol

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
'No one talks in the movies like that anymore..except Meryl....I'm the french leiutentants Whore.....I was up for the part..I read it....I'm the french leitentants whore...whats it to ya.....Do not know Why I never got the part"...Bette Midler

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
'Whenever I should go away, i'll be longing for that day, That I will be in......."

"Now a country song has lost it's soul, when a guitar saved it's soul......"

Whats that song ? )

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"If I wait for just a second more.....I know I will forget what I came here for...My head was so full of things to say, but as I open my lips, all my words slip away...wooohooo and anyway...I can't believe you want to turn the page and move your life to another stage, you can change the chapter, you can change the book, but the story remains the same if you take a look..ahhhhahhhh..ahhhahhh....for the time we've been, I don't wanna a be....."

Do you know the next lyrics?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts