Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People she's number 19 in the world i thought u only had to break into the top 20 to get a forum
why can't she have one now?

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,650 Posts
I agree...

Btw. if Marissa Irvin :)tape: ) has a forum why Dinara, Nicole, Francesca or Ana can't have one? :shrug: :eek:

·
Registered
8,857 Posts
safina is also a top20 doubles player (at least in the past...) and junior grand slam champ.

Reactions: Princess Sarah.

·
Registered
8,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
she's number 17 now
still no forum
what do we have to do send u a vile of her blood?

·
Banned
25,958 Posts
Please make a sub-forum for Dinara Safina
she totally deserves it :)

Reactions: Andy.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
you're going to need a mod that likes her. that's how kirilenko got her forum, even though the supposed criteria is winning a slam or being top ten. ;)

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,650 Posts
PaulieM said:
you're going to need a mod that likes her. that's how kirilenko got her forum, even though the supposed criteria is winning a slam or being top ten. ;)
When did Irvin, Dominikovic or Mikaelian win GS or achieve Top10 in the ranks?? :confused:

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Dexter_1986 said:
When did Irvin, Dominikovic or Mikaelian win GS or achieve Top10 in the ranks?? :confused:
they didn't. but a couple of months ago, in one of the threads requesting a forum for a player, it might actually have been the last one about dinara, one of the admins said the new criteria for getting a forum was being top 10 or winning a slam. but then kirilenko got one after that anyway, yet other players like ivanovic and safina who people have been requesting forums for, for quite some time didn't get them. in the thread about kirilenko's forum one of the mods said something like, "i like maria, i think she can get a forum." or whatever, so i guess the rules have changed. :shrug:

i hope dinara gets her forum. :)

Reactions: ~|Naomi|~

·
Registered
827 Posts
Glad someone already made a thread about this.
I second this suggestion very much. There are players who've achieved less who have their own subforum. I say it's about bloody time Dinara gets her own!!!
So please moderators, can you do us this favor??

·
Registered
12,108 Posts
Kirilenko got one
and Dinara acchieved so much more than Maria

so come on ppl!!
bring on a safina forum!! :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
Bump.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts