Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Ysaline is that brat who made Siniakova cry. Good she got dumped.

·
Registered
13,193 Posts
Katya :inlove: First WTA QF on grass. :D
As much as people like to beef about her erratic game & results (there were some losing streaks) ... she's scoring some nice results for her and is currently at her CHR 52. :) I think the first I've ever watched her was in WTA Moscow when she was teen and I noticed that she's got some talent there.

I agree that she's sometimes brainless on court (and is one of many WTA players who don't bother to look where her opponent stands when they really should :eek:h:) but those juicy backhands are :drool:

I remember her obliterating Ana Ivanovic once at Wimbledon. :)

Reactions: Ballbasher

·
Registered
44,827 Posts
As much as people like to beef about her erratic game & results (there were some losing streaks) ... she's scoring some nice results for her and is currently at her CHR 52. :) I think the first I've ever watched her was in WTA Moscow when she was teen and I noticed that she's got some talent there.

I agree that she's sometimes brainless on court (and is one of many WTA player who don't bother to look where her opponent is when they really should :eek:h:) but those juicy backhands are :drool:

I remember her obliterating Ana Ivanovic once at Wimbledon. :)
She is certainly not the most crafty or adaptable player out there. :rolls: But I just enjoy her strokes and shotmaking and it seems to help her to play Doubles on a few more occasions this year. She really struggled with her nerves on the WTA Tour. Could not win consecutive matches until Seoul last year despite being in the Top100 for quite a while.
She finally managed that in Seoul and then obviously Linz. And now this year she managed in St. Petersburg, Budapest and Indian Wells in three consecutive tournaments and now in Paris and here in 's-Hertogenbosch in successive tournaments as well. Just could not win a match in between. :rolls:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts