Tennis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maria Kirilenkothat is :devil:

Do you think the 2002 US Open Junior Champ can upset Amelie?

·
Registered
851 Posts
I hope so!!! :hearts:

Maybe Amelie will be too distracted by her opponent's good looks :devil: (j/k)

Realistically, Amelie's likely to take out Maria in straight sets.

·
Registered
851 Posts
banana said:
i have neva seen her play! How old is she?
I think she's only 16...or 14, if I remember correctly...

·
Registered
8,954 Posts
i've been pleasantly surprised by kirilenko but i guess she got a break when lina k lost rd 1. i hope maria can win, i don't think it will happen though. but i'll just be happy if she can take mauresmo to 6-4 in one set or at least put up some sort of a fight and decent scoreline.

i actually find it really interesting that kirilenko's looks haven't been in the spotlight much but sharapova's have. i guess it's partly because sharapova is also hyped about her game. hopefully we'll get to see some of this match.

·
Banned
14,953 Posts
Fight Maria.

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
purrtykitty19 said:
She's 16... but she looks about 12 still. It's rather disturbing saying she's hot.
She is small,light, but strong with beautifull legs made for running. She is like a thouroughbred horse. Maria Kirilenko looks like an athlete, and a twelve year old will never be as muscular as she is.

BTW this is a thouroughbred horse:

·
Registered
26,200 Posts
I think she's amazing... The young start has really brightened up in the slams this year... Harkleroad at the French, Sharapova at Wimby, and now Kirilenko here... Amazing:worship:

·
Registered
26,637 Posts
Kid needs an ethnic Russian name, though: Kirilenkova. :D (Then she can be marketed as "the new K'ova", though Sveta and Vika might get pissed). :eek: And since ethnic Russian Kutuzova plays for UKR, Maria can buy the "va" from her! (Sorry, since Smash became a Pistol, her ova is ova re. tennis, though the other kind of ova she produces every month ova the next few years could fertilize the future of Israeli tennis). :p (Everybody got all that)? :confused: BTW, I hope this stuff doesn't make Eggy boil ova! :devil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.