Tennis Forum banner

101 - 120 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
12,995 Posts
I've always loved that one! One of their best songs ever, IMO. :D
Vera-Nadya-Albina is probably my favourite line-up. It's a shame they didn't last longer.

I don't even bother with the new Via Gra. It's a kind of blasphemy, seriously :ras:

·
Premium Member
36,986 Posts
I've always loved that one! One of their best songs ever, IMO. :D
Vera-Nadya-Albina is probably my favourite line-up. It's a shame they didn't last longer.

I don't even bother with the new Via Gra. It's a kind of blasphemy, seriously :ras:
You have great taste. :grin2:

·
Registered
12,995 Posts
Thank you.

I'm going to put some of my favourite Via Gra videos just because. Damn you, JustDoIt, for sending me down the rabbit hole!

Power ballads like this were never really their thing, but this one worked well. I love the chorus! Vera looks absolutely amazing in this video. I'm afraid this song tends to be a little overlooked since the third girl turned out to be a flop.

Now this was the bomb! Probably my most played song of 2007. :tape: The first video without Vera :sad: But Meseda was a great addition.

I didn't actually like this one that much when it first came out, but it grew on me.

I guess I need to post something with the "golden line-up" as well. This one was fun! I guess "Не оставляй меня любимый" was much more popular, but I never liked it. And I never liked Anna. :tape:

Something from the early days. Awful. And catchy. Awfully catchy. Nice to see Alyona!

Also, I feel some of the later stuff in their first run was among the best (Poshel Von, Anti Geysha), but by that time the revolving door had revolved so much that even with Nadya's eventual comeback it had all had the feel of a random chick band.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Russians are really behind in the music game. Classical music is good though. Also one indie artist was okay....hmmm what was her name. I think this is her. Not sure if she is even Russian :grin2:

·
Registered
17,834 Posts
Russians are really behind in the music game. Classical music is good though. Also one indie artist was okay....hmmm what was her name. I think this is her. Not sure if she is even Russian :grin2:

She is born in Moscow, Jewish ancestry, with 10 years parents with her to New York. :)

·
Registered
12,995 Posts
What the HELL is Vera Brezhneva's new video? I seriously don't remember the last time I've seen something this bizarre. How does this even remotely fit the "Let there be love and piece" lyrics and who could possibly think it was a good idea? Did Meladze's ex-wife spike the drinks of everyone involved in the production of the video with some psychedelic drug or something?

·
Registered
48,002 Posts
What the HELL is Vera Brezhneva's new video? I seriously don't remember the last time I've seen something this bizarre. How does this even remotely fit the "Let there be love and piece" lyrics and who could possibly think it was a good idea? Did Meladze's ex-wife spike the drinks of everyone involved in the production of the video with some psychedelic drug or something?

Love the song, love Vera and love that video :lol: I do not find it that shocking as you do :lol:

·
Registered
12,995 Posts
She's getting SO much hate right how that it's only fair she gets some love, too :awww: This was a nice song.

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
I fk wid this. Found her from Ostapenko's story btw :grin2:

·
Registered
12,995 Posts
:inlove:
I love her and always will.

This song is great too, but the video is sadly a total flop. It's very surprising, as she's always had excellent videos and really unfortunate as she really, really needed something better after such a long hiatus.

101 - 120 of 121 Posts