1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
6,533 Posts
I don't know you but you are an idiot.

·
Registered
47,499 Posts
You think so?! Well...let´s just say this: only ONE Russian did better at Wimbledon than Serena, so I won´t write Serena off if I were you and neither Venus for that matter.

·
Registered
204 Posts
What, Serena looses in the final, and now she and her sister are never destined to win another grand slam?

I swear, we have some really smart people at these forums...

·
Registered
768 Posts
gust31 said:
Serena and Venus will never get another Grand Slam. Their 15 minutes of fame are over :bounce: :yeah:

The Russians are much better. :kiss:
Trying to emulate Ballbuster? Come on, what do you think you're achieving with a thread like this. Who are you anyway, Madame Zazou reading the future? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
If the sisters only had their 15 minutes, then the others are most likely to have only 'seconds' of it.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Wait a sec..isnt Maria American? lol jk

Hmm..I wouldnt write off the Williams' just yet..the Russians have done well so far this year but the year still isnt over yet and I think it will take another year for them to claim their dominance..

but as Serena says: "they have 50 players in the top 10" isnt so bad ;)

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
SerialKiller#69 said:
If the sisters only had their 15 minutes, then the others are most likely to have only 'seconds' of it.:rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you sure they even have seconds?

Let's face it; if the Russians are much better than the sisters then:

Why do they have only 2 Grand Slams between then and the Williams sisters have 10?
Why do they have only have one Tier I (Moscow) between then and the Williams sisters have 12?
Why have they yet to win a God medal in single and dobules at the Olympics?

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
gust31 said:
Serena and Venus will never get another Grand Slam. Their 15 minutes of fame are over :bounce: :yeah:

Can you also explain why the Russians waited until now to start winning Grand Slams?

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
gust31 said:

Bout the dumbest ass topic on here...this alone shows how you have felt when Venus and Serena has been steamrolling everyone the past years.....

·
Banned
205 Posts
gust31 said:

Maria Russian. If thats the case why do she live in American, spend our money, eat our food, and enjoy all the other things we in America have the pleasure of having. In my opinion you and these so called Russians can pack the hell up and get out of America if they're so Russian let them go back to Russia and see how good they can be without the benefits of America training and teaching.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
htm said:
Maria Russian. If thats the case why do she live in American, spend our money, eat our food, and enjoy all the other things we in America have the pleasure of having. In my opinion you and these so called Russians can pack the hell up and get out of America if they're so Russian let them go back to Russia and see how good they can be without the benefits of America training and teaching.
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
htm said:
i was planning to go to school over there. does that mean i'd have to give up my nationality and swear by the American flag? don't be so foolish.

re. this thread. 15 minutes? Serena started the ball rolling in 99 and this is the first time in 5 years a slam hasn't been held by a Williams...not to mention their fame before they hit puberty. it's been closer to 15 years my friend :)

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
SJW said:
i was planning to go to school over there. does that mean i'd have to give up my nationality and swear by the American flag? don't be so foolish.

re. this thread. 15 minutes? Serena started the ball rolling in 99 and this is the first time in 5 years a slam hasn't been held by a Williams...not to mention their fame before they hit puberty. it's been closer to 15 years my friend :)
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.