Tennis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20,544 Posts
This is just an amazing run for Justine. And she is meeting Kim in the final - keep in mind that although justine has never defeated Kim on hardcourts, Kim has never defeated Justine at a final of any tournament. So we shall see how that plays...but upto this point, Justine has never even made past the quarter finals of a north american hardcourt and now she's in her first final!! this is soo exciting! and i am so proud of justine!!!! :)

·
Banned
241 Posts
shap_half said:
This is just an amazing run for Justine. And she is meeting Kim in the final - keep in mind that although justine has never defeated Kim on hardcourts, Kim has never defeated Justine at a final of any tournament. So we shall see how that plays...but upto this point, Justine has never even made past the quarter finals of a north american hardcourt and now she's in her first final!! this is soo exciting! and i am so proud of justine!!!! :)
but Kim is on a winning streak,
i'm hoping she can repeat a Venus.:)

·
Registered
6,094 Posts
This is gonna be a really hardfought match.
The surface is so fast so it favors Kim.
But don't be surprised if Justine's serve and volley techniques will cause Kim majors problems.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.