Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently an Australian magazine asked Martina about her lovelife and she said she is currently 'loveless'. Anyone else heard anything about this. What about Chris!

·
Registered
3,989 Posts
Hmmm here in Switzerland I haven't heard that Martina broke up with Chris.

The trash paper (Blick) even was saying that the strong arms from Chris were surely missed after her loss and that it'll take another two weeks till they see each other again.

So I guess Martina was once again missunderstud.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I think I might have read this article, I don't know. Do you know what magazine it was?

I think either, the interview was old, and they put in her words in the more recent article;
she was misunderstood;
or they're just putting words into her mouth.
:confused: Either way, we know better, don't we? ;) j/k (its really none of our business, either.)

·
Registered
8 Posts
International press keep printing she is having a megaloveaffair with Sergio Garcia the golfer. He was in Sydney with her going out and they were practicing tennis together... :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know

I'm not sure what magazine it was. I read it on another board and they just quoted the magazine. Totally right it's none of our business but I didn't want to read that just after Martina had found happiness that she had split up with Chris. He feels like part of the family, lol. People are going on about Sergio Garcia like they went on about Ian Thorpe last year.

I saw that Blick said Chris gave her that bracelet for Christmas. Well if she's split up with him then why is she still wearing it. Misquoted, I reckon. Like she was at Wimbledon last year. They made some story up in an English paper saying she wanted to stay single when what she meant was she didn't want any more trouble with men.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I saw the word rumour so I have to pop in:p <P>Martina looks very happy to me in the last weeks so I doubt in case that she broke up with that lawer it did her much worse!

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
Martina & Sergio Garcia, now that would be a nice couple! ;)

But I have a lot of respect for her seeing this are only rumours. She isn't talking too much about her love life (I mean, not like all the details are on the streets ;)), and I think that's great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts