Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Re: Rumours: Agnieszka Radwańska to become the ministra of sport in Polish right-wing

There are rumours in ruling party that retired WTA top player may become the ministry of sports in Polish right wing government. They say it would be a female professional athlete champion. [...]
Onet suggest a former fencing champion Danuta Dmowska-Andrzejuk.

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Re: Rumours: Agnieszka Radwańska to become the ministra of sport in Polish right-wing

People should not only condemn Poland.

Look at Chechenia and Arab countries, how they treat homosexuals there.
A lot worse. A LOT ...

Google Ramzan Kadyrov (Head of the Chechen Republic).
He is one of the most evil and disgusting people on this world :help:
Trump is a saint compared to him.
So what are you saying? Just because Chechnya treats its LGBTQ+ people even worse than Poland doesn't mean people shouldn't condemn what's happening in Poland. What's next on Poland's to-do list? A gay Kristallnacht?

·
Registered
5,723 Posts

All the best with her political career. 'Did she go to school?'

·
Registered
5,864 Posts

Lock the OP, ban the thread !
Fake news, speculations and bad sources.
SE is one of this newspapers for people willing to believe in every conspiracy theory there is.

·
Registered
5,864 Posts

It's never been a secret that her parents belong to an extreme right wing Catholic organization. It was talked about when she started and then the subject disappeared. This is not a suprise at all.
Lie. Her father has some mental issues and believes that Russians killed polish president.

·
Registered
5,864 Posts

All the best with her political career. 'Did she go to school?'
i think she has BA in tourism, yet she did not know capital city of Turkey :rolls:

·
Registered
5,864 Posts

Klepacka looks like a much more probable option, she's the warrior of the government while Aga has cut her ties from any political party a long time ago. (On the other hand, the previous minister of sport seemed like a decent guy who didn't get involved in any petty political shit and eventually was selected as WADA leader, so maybe Aga would reconsider)
Klepacka is a disgrace to humanity. She is such a disgusting person that I feel ashamed that I was rooting for her at the Olympics. The only thing that was good she had ever done was selling her medal to save some kid.
Other than that she is also plain stupid.
She claimed that when they participate in competitions, they have to fill some formular with three options Male, Female and Gender.
That's how this form looks like:

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
It's never been a secret that her parents belong to an extreme right wing Catholic organization. It was talked about when she started and then the subject disappeared. This is not a suprise at all.
Lie. Her father has some mental issues and believes that Russians killed polish president.
He's a typical supporter of current rulling party, who thinks that all people outside right-wing are communists. And that's all about him.
Smolensk conspiracy theory is forgotten now, because there are no political profits from it anymore.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts

I don't think this would be a good move for Aga.

She's too inexperienced and would just be used to make the ruling party more popular among younger people.

It happens often that retired sports or media celebrities enter politics, because they can use their popularity to get votes, become a member of the parliament, then learn the business. But to immediately enter the government - even when it's only for the post of sports minister - is risky for their political career.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts

It would be awfully disappointing if it turns out to be true.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts

Oh yeah, a low-class tabloid is a good source xd

The new minister will be Danuta Dmowska-Andrzejuk, it was announced recently. She's a fencer, won the World Championships in 2005
Source: Public TV website https://www.tvp.info/45612107/danuta-dmowskaandrzejuk-ambitna-i-cierpliwa-mistrzyni-szpady

No need to create any drama here haha

·
Registered
28,799 Posts

Not down with homophobic shit though however I live with a few homosexuals and I am still unsure what is funny about Ron Paul's Drag Racing.
"Ron Paul" :spit: :hysteric:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.