Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys won’t believe this, but I was on my way to my locker for my coffee break when guess what!? Pushed ever so slightly under my locker was a partially shredded document.

It reads something like this……The WTA are to invest in a new advertising campaign to halt dwindling television audiences. The WTA have taken advice on a new promotional advert to be produced. The premise of the advert will feature star WTA players in the roles of , get this, “Charlie’s Angels”!

They following star players will be asked to participate in the new promotional venture.

Daniela Hantuchova as Sabrina Duncan. Tatiana Golovin as Kelly Garrett, and in the role of Jill Monroe there has been no definite decision, but players being contemplated for the role are as follows; Svetlana Kuznetsova, Elena Dementieva, Maria……….the document was shredded after this so I have no idea who this Maria player is.

There was another page attached, but this just outlined that they want Mary Carillo to play a female “Bosley” type role and they have offered the “Charlie” voice over to none other than JP McEnroe!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Kuznetsova?

Now I know this is a hoax! :lol:
Larry, Larry, this is becoming sad. Charlies Angels :rolleyes: . Maybe he should think about the injury situation first.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
:lol: nice one, but are you sure you dont knwo this Maria character she owns them all on H2H's except svet who shes tied with :)

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
TeaMMashA said:
:lol: nice one, but are you sure you dont knwo this Maria character she owns them all on H2H's except svet who shes tied with :)
Unless, it's Maria Kirilenko.

MASHAMANIA! :lick: :drool: :hearts:

·
Registered
24,441 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I actually think it's a great idea! The WTA should take note!

I already know who would be the ideal female villain - JHH!

Steffi could even make a guest appearance as the washed up Angel who convinces Monica (in a vision no doubt) not to retire her Angel status just yet.

K, getting carried away now.

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Yeah it would be pretty cool they could do a spice girls kind of thing too :lol:

·
Banned
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Reports are circulating that the WTA are considering asking Gabriela Sabatini to play the “Jill Monroe” part.

Personally I can’t think of any other player past or present who could pull it off! Think nipples. ;) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts