Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone notice that Kim finished her speech with "um" before they cut her off? I'm almost certain she would've wanted to thank her family and fans.

· Registered
22,221 Posts

· Registered
15,432 Posts
I didn't like the way Dick Emberg kind of reminded
how Kim lost again to Justine. And now isn't even
number 1 in Belgian. Ouch.. It was a feel bad
ceremony.

· Registered
15,432 Posts
I didn't like the way Dick Emberg kind of reminded
how Kim lost again to Justine. And now isn't even
number 1 in Belgium either Ouch.. It was a feel bad
ceremony.

· Banned
7,027 Posts
me too, i noticed it... i mean i pretty much thought kim would love to say more and thank her family and fans... but that old man cut her off there... :lol:

· Registered
710 Posts
Old men who know shit about tennis should not be interviewing. I like NBC'S interview with that female British interviewer. It is more enjoyable, even if Venus has lost the past 2 years

· Registered
2,989 Posts
That was really rude, she didn't even have a chance and hate to admit but she looked pissed when they didn't let her finish...:(

But Kim and Justine found boring too, looks like they had a nice little chat...

· Registered
47,657 Posts
Yeah, I really thought Kim was gonna cry when they reminded her that she hadn´t lost a set prior to the final and that she ain´t even no.1 in Belgian! Ouch!

· Registered
7,534 Posts
yep. A very painful ceremony !
Kim certainly wasn't ready with her little speech, and I had the feeling Justine wasn't quite ready either... verrrry strange
oh, I olso thought the (I dont know, thirty?? ) American flags were a bit over the top... but I guess that's tradition :confused:

· Registered
151,758 Posts
per4ever said:
Yep definitly..Kim wanted to thank everyone

terrible speech, terrible interview...and then that 'christine' thingie :rolleyes:
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought he said "Christine" :eek.

They should not ask questions of the players. They should just give them the mic and let them do a speech! Even Justine didn't really get to say thank you properly! I'm sure she would have wanted to say some more too!

· Registered
151,758 Posts
Elke said:
That was really rude, she didn't even have a chance and hate to admit but she looked pissed when they didn't let her finish...:(

But Kim and Justine found boring too, looks like they had a nice little chat...
yeah, I had to laugh at how they were talking through the whole presentation! ;)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.