Tennis Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
17,738 Posts
OMG this could be very interesting.

· Registered
4,880 Posts
its good im watching now its so funy his wife talks so openly about sex - they bought an apartment downstairs just for them to have sex! he keeps freaking at ruby for calling balls out. OH NO VIRGINIA WADE!

· Registered
17,738 Posts
It was very funny.

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
5,857 Posts
It was a decent enough programme, but McEnroe came across as a bit of a helpless idiot who wants to use his fame and fortune to achieve big things in life but has no idea where to start. I think the dedication he still puts into his training shows that he knows it's the only thing he's any good at and he should stick with it. He's not really that interesting any more though. I recently saw a documentary on his tennis career and it was far more interesting than this programme.

IMHO Ruby should ditch the interviews and just do a programme that is me, me, me - something that her real fans can enjoy. Something like Celebrity Fame Academy II :D

· Registered
7,256 Posts
OMG!!! I LOVE RUBY!!! Wish they aired it in the States. They had some hilarious Ruby reruns on Lifetime but I don't think they are carrying her current shows anymore. I think Ruby Wax should do Martina N next!!!! :p

· Registered
7,256 Posts
I favourite Ruby episode was when she was a Las Vegas showgirl!!! It was SOOOO fantastic!! :D :devil:

· Registered
17,738 Posts
Lelu said:
Excuse the ignorance of a dweller of the Pacific Coast of North America, but ..... who is Ruby Wax?
An AMERICAN tv presenter.

· Registered
339 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
An AMERICAN tv presenter.
Obviously, not too many people have heard of Ruby Wax in North America. She didn't make it here but found more luck in the U.K. Kind of puzzling as I wouldn't think the tastes are that much different.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.