Tennis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Rubin's Slam! Come on Rubin! You've got an easy draw until Lindsay who isn't fully healthy! Then you've got Kimmie do it Chanda do it! This is yours to win! GO GIRL GO!

· Registered
3,465 Posts
Nothing against Daniela, but I really think Chanda should think about a new doubles partner. They havn't really achieved that good of results together IMO, and with Daniela's questionable mental state, I don't really think this is going to change. I think Chanda would be better off with another veteran, maybe Stubbs or Martina N :eek: :eek:, but they both have other partners :sad:. Oh well, hopefully Chanda and Dani prove me wrong this week! GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

· Banned
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kyk710 said:
Nothing against Daniela, but I really think Chanda should think about a new doubles partner. They havn't really achieved that good of results together IMO, and with Daniela's questionable mental state, I don't really think this is going to change. I think Chanda would be better off with another veteran, maybe Stubbs or Martina N :eek: :eek:, but they both have other partners :sad:. Oh well, hopefully Chanda and Dani prove me wrong this week! GOOD LUCK GIRLS!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:
I agree...I didn't want to say it because I didn't want to be bashed by Hantuchova Fans! But now that someone has said something I totally agree with you!

· Plainclothes Division
5,873 Posts
Chanda starts off the tournament tomorrow on Ashe Stadium Court. She's got a tricky opponent in Maria. And, she hasn't had any matchplay for 3 weeks. I hope she got in some good practice. The first match at a slam is always tough, but circumstances make this even more so. Chanda will have to shake off the rust fast.

You can do it, Chanda! Best of luck!

GEAUX CHANDA!

· Banned
6,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I believe right now no one can beat Chanda except for Clijsters. If Clijsters loses early she has a clear path to the final. If Davenport was 100% Rubin would have a tough time but with Davenport injured Rubin could face Mauremso in the Semi-Finals and then beat Mauresmo and then most likely Henin-Hardenne! There is no way she will lose to Mauresmo and Henin-Hardenne! She wooped them this year at the Nasdaq-100 Open! COME ON CHANDA WIN IT FOR US!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.