Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
34,798 Posts
:eek:

she needs to learn how to serve...there was a time in the third set when she was serving at 28% :help: amatuers can do better than that :tape: and so many break points wasted. vivi was 2 for 3 in the final set, k-lina was 1 for 6 (and she also wasted a 0-30)

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
I am not surprised.

I didn't think she and Venus would face each other.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Congrats Vivi!!!!! :worship:

Reactions: MS

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Karolina :eek: :(

·
Registered
34,285 Posts
Vivi is great in clay and Karolina is a slump, hope she will be fine again for Roland Garros :) I want Nathan to have a nice time there :)
Karolina will be back for sure :)
Vamos Vivi, next goal Venus :help: :p

Reactions: MS

·
Registered
9,963 Posts
Karolina :(

Six first round loses in 2005 out of eight tournaments (the two she got past the first round she made it to the fourth round where she was beaten both times by the #1 seed) :(

Hopefully you can get a second win and get back to your former self for the rest of
season!

Well done Virginia - nice win and nice amount of quality points! :)

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
propi said:
Vivi is great in clay and Karolina is a slump, hope she will be fine again for Roland Garros :) I want Nathan to have a nice time there :)
Karolina will be back for sure :)
Vamos Vivi, next goal Venus :help: :p
Well said... ;)

Better luck next time K Lina..... :sad:

·
Registered
11,719 Posts
very painfull for my vCash

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
K-Lina...I'm going to have to revive my punishment list to put you back on it :sad:

this is getting out of control...She better get it together fast or she will be tumbling down the rankings. Obviously this coaching change was a wrong one...either that or something else is going on.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.