Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cheer her on here! :bounce: :worship: ;) :D :) :cool: :wavey: :hearts: :lick: :kiss: :bounce: :lol: :worship: ;) :D :) :D :worship: ;) :bounce: :lol: :lick: :kiss: :hearts: :hearts: :wavey: :D :worship: :)

·
Registered
34,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any news on her? :) :) :)

Good Luck Rossana! :hearts:

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
No news, and shes still a hotty. I got a photo of her from Roland Garros where she gave me a nice big smile. If you dont have her auto, I'll get it for you at next RG Rossana Fan. do you have her autograph? does she have a fan club or official site? to bad im not in NY. Id go upstate and cheer her on.

·
Registered
34,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:eek: I would :hearts: love it if you could get me her autograph! Words could not describe it! Thanks so much that would be great! :D :D :D :D I have already made her website but i dont know how to get it up on the net :sad: I will one day ;)

We are her only fan club!

Please visit this threads it would be nice to not be the only person to write in them :lol: ;)

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?t=108835

i have only seen her play once- Australian Open 2002 where she d. Tartarkova 6-3 6-2! but i only saw the first set because it was the end of the day (because the match before her was an epic!) and i had to get on an aeroplane! :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
34,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Official Rossana Neffa-de los Rios Fan Club

Rossana Fan
FraziersFan
FrogBurger
JohnJohn
Experimentee

:D anyone else want to join? :D

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
Rossana Fan - if you want I can send you her autograph next week. I will get another next year. Rossana was hanging out a lot prior to the tournament and i spoke with her...she was really really nice. if you want i can send you the photo i cracked of her. I cant say i remember much about how she hit the ball, it was her beautiful face and figure I remember, and there was just something about her that i found very appealing. Of course, the feeling is mutual. Let me know about the photo so i can make a double for you. I have to cut the photo too a bit, cause in all those photos my thumb or another finger kinda got in the way.

·
Banned
6,784 Posts
you can pm me if you want. the auto is on a Roland Garros autograph page book. She doesnt have the fanciest of signatures and its in thick black pen. Is she gonna play at the open gaz in paris? if so we can have her sign a couple photos maybe if she dont mind.

·
Registered
34,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
omg thanks so much you dont know how much this means to me! (or maybe you do ;) )

·
Registered
34,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

is it just me or are rossana fan's the nicest fans? (im not including me :p )

·
Registered
34,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone know when play begins or when the draw comes out? :wavey:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts