Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 479 Posts

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daniela unfortunately lucked out of this week's tournament in Berlin. Her next tournament for next week is her fave city... ROME! will this be a lil advantage for her to play in an environment that she loves? MAYBE! Daniela is going to be ranked #7 there with a first round bye! Go Daniela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost the French Open you GUYS!

www.sanexheros.com

GO DANIELA! :wavey:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
35,552 Posts
Good luck Dani :bounce:

show the world you are the Queen!!! At least a quarter again! without a bagel this time please :p!

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Tough draw in Rome :(

http://www.telecomitaliamasters.federtennis.it/

Dani receives a first round bye and will play the winner of the Serna/Likhovtseva match in the 2nd round.

If successful, she will then play the best of Dokic/Martinez or Gagliardi/Qualifierskova. Unfortunately, then it is *uhm*, S.Williams in the QF unless she gets turned over by someone like Coetzer.

Whatever, good luck Dani, you can count on us as always :D :bounce: :worship:

·
Registered
378 Posts
GrahamD said:
If successful, she will then play the best of Dokic/Martinez or Gagliardi/Qualifierskova.
Oh bollox! two of my favs (maybe) meeting early on!!! :sad:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i never realli complained about Daniela's draw before.. but seriously.. this one SUCKS ASS!

Jelena in the 3rd round?
Serena in the Quarters?

poor Doubtt-ie.... i like Jelena too..

but not as much as Daniela!
GO DANIELA!

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
i never realli complained about Daniela's draw before.. but seriously.. this one SUCKS ASS!

Jelena in the 3rd round?
Serena in the Quarters?

poor Doubtt-ie.... i like Jelena too..
Yep, that draw kinda sucks - sorry Jelena and No-D :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
378 Posts
I knew Jelena's draw wouldnt be as good its been before, because she's outside the top ten now. Just shows you the importance of being one of the top seeds!! :)

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
No Doubt said:
I knew Jelena's draw wouldnt be as good its been before, because she's outside the top ten now. Just shows you the importance of being one of the top seeds!! :)
no worries :) I think she'll return there soon.
Saw her play against Weingärtner and although you could see that she felt not really fit on that day you still could feel that her confidence is returning!

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
DANI YOU STILL HAVE OUR UNDYING SUPPORT !!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW THE SPIRIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
just wondering: wtarules, are you a relative of pinky? :p ;)

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
moogle san said:
just wondering: wtarules, are you a relative of pinky? :p ;)
Let's just say I'm a moderate guy...... sometimes ;)
Right now I'm on fire!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
hi all,

just saw that thetennischannel will be broadcasting rome masters in the US..do any of you get tennis channel....f/&%%&ing time warner in nyc still does not carry it....

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
alltennis69 said:
hi all,

just saw that thetennischannel will be broadcasting rome masters in the US..do any of you get tennis channel....f/&%%&ing time warner in nyc still does not carry it....
I've got about 50 channels selling me gadgets and jewellry, about 30 music channels of which only about 3 of them play anything remotely resembling music, I've got 25 news stations, half of which tell me American news only, and about 200 other channels of shite...oh, and I've got about 30 sports channels.......but not thetennischannel :sad: I have got Eurosport though :D Hoorah for Eurosport :bounce:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
okay you euro people are f*king lucky... dont be complainging! i NEVER get to see Daniela on TV.. its either Hockey [have nothing to complain there]... stupid damn boring old geezer GOlf... Curling [is that EVEN a sport?!] and when it IS tennis it's either the ATP [which i dont mind if its Marat, Andy, or Juan Carlos] or the Grand Slams..

:fiery: stupid stupid TSN and SportsCentre... ugh.....

1 - 20 of 479 Posts