Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
29,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has to be said, quite good from Venus, hitting some HUGE shots, but she was anything but bad. Dinara playing like the world No.1, being down on numerous occasions but refusing to give up and fighting tooth and nail on every point. After today, with great performances from Svetlana and Dinara we can expect a great final! Right now, Dinara is my favourite to win RG. Venus has also proved this week that she has what it takes also, but today was not her day. 3DFs from Dinara in one game at 5-4 :eek:

Reactions: V-MAC

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Rome SF:Safina defeats Venus 6-7(3) 6-3 6-4

venus wtf in the last set

·
Registered
15,781 Posts
:eek: :eek:
Venus :(

All hopes on you now, Kuzzy :inlove:

·
Look who's back!
32,304 Posts
Amazing match & great practise for RG! :inlove:

Just incapsulated Dinara: Fight, Fitness, Focus & Forehand! :bounce: Now avenge Stuttgart :armed:

Venus :hug:

·
Registered
10,961 Posts
Should be 5-5 right now :rolleyes: Safina was great, shes supremely fit and an amazing fighter. Congrats to her, too bad Vee.

Good luck to Sveta tommorow.

·
Premium Member
181,952 Posts
awesome Dinara :woohoo:
dispite the choking serving for match

just brill
battered Venus into submission with her FH :bowdown: :D

·
Banned
25,017 Posts
Oh well. Good week for Venus, good win for Safina.

If Safina can only beat Venus 6-4 on clay, then Venus should feel good about her game above all else.

·
Registered
26,101 Posts
OMFG!
my fighter :hearts: I love her so much, I cant believe that she did it!! Venus played really well :hug:

Im SO proud of you, Dina :awww:

·
MA5HA
33,778 Posts
I think I'm gonna puke. :eek:

Safina's attitude was fucking disgusting, fistpumpimg after every single point. And her neverending luck really is neverending.

Venus played like shit for most of the second and third sets.

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
Re: Rome SF:Safina defeats Venus 6-7(3) 6-3 6-4

Yeah with on court coaching for one million times like Safina did, I could also win against Venus Williams, Safina real nr. 1 yeah right wahahaha

·
The only girl in the world.
20,969 Posts
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Fkin amazing match, I absolutely :hearts: it. Dinara was amazing, great fighter :hearts: There are no words to describe how happy I am. I'm proud to be your fan Dinara :kiss: The last game was hilarious :sobbing:
Venus :hug: Gracious as always :awww:

·
-
26,864 Posts
Great match :bowdown:
Lots of respect for both of them!
Safina showed she can be a real #1 :yeah:

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Venus played very well in the first set, very high quality match overall, but Safina is in better shape it seems, as Venus looked powerless at the end, very tired... She needs more match play for sure, but still very good effort:yeah:

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
Re: safina defeats venus 6-7 6-3 6-4

good fight from Venus.

but break point conversion rate. :eek:

onto to Madrid, Ms. Venus.

congrats to Dinara. she held on and played tough.

1 - 20 of 275 Posts