·
Premium Member
181,943 Posts
Aravane :rolleyes: :fiery: fought back from 1-5 down
led *4-1 in TB and blew it :help: :( :sad:

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
What a close call for Aga. This would`ve been a choke of epic proportions if she didn`t save that match point in the third set tiebreaker. I guess this makes Ana`s task a bit easier. ;)

·
Banned
9,786 Posts
What a chokefest :tape:

Too bad both chokers couldn't lose :sad:

·
Registered
20,924 Posts
Aravane :bigcry:
You made such an effort to come back and then you just throw it away. :eek:

Aga gets all the jack-pot draws. I hope Ana blows her off court.

·
Registered
21,005 Posts
Aga :weirdo:
just blew off the 5:0* lead in the 3rd, then being 1: down in the final TB.. :eek:
oh my

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
:weirdo: :weirdo: :weirdo:
from 5-0 to 5-5 and tiebreak

thankfully she got her brain back at 2-5 in the tiebreak
well done :hug:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
I swear Aga, if you once again serve that part of shit to your fans I kill ya :armed:

congrats :angel:

·
Registered
9,347 Posts
Aravane needed that win badly. Shame should couldn't finish it off after putting in all that effort to come back :(

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
36,478 Posts
What can I say? I don't care who you are but when you can't close out a match with a 5-0 third set lead you don't deserve to win. That was terrible. And then Aga fell behind in the tiebreak 4-1 with two minibreaks. And yet somehow Aga survived. I don't know what Aga did to turn the tiebreak around from 1-4* to 9-7 but when you are leading 5-0 and you turn that in a situation where you are that perilously close to losing you deserve to be punished for it. Clearly, Aga was very lucky to survive.

And I have to admit, even though she really didn't deserve to, I am glad she did. :)

But Aga is going to have to cut out the crap if she has any hopes at all of beating Ana Ivanovic tomorrow, for Ana looked very good indeed and there is no way Aga will be allowed to get away with such abysmal closing out against Ana.

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Congrats Agnieszka :yeah:
I could go with 46 62 60 but this is really worrying :tape: I wish I could see the match
I feel same way

·
Premium Member
105,081 Posts
5*-0 and went to a tiebreak :eek:
you ALMOST made history next to the what's-her-name losing to lisa raymond.

Now beat ana, if you can.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
What a chokefest:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Classic WTA...:eek:

Aga congratz, but you sooo didn't deserve to win after wasting that 5:0 lead...

Everytime Aga's serving for the match there's a 90% probability she's gonna get broken... That has been happening since last year. Why?

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
Vamos Feńa;15569290 said:
(...)
Aga congratz, but you sooo didn't deserve to win after wasting that 5:0 lead...

Everytime Aga's serving for the match there's a 90% probability she's gonna get broken... That has been happening since last year. Why?
I am not sure if this is a pattern I observed. On the other hand I saw Agnieszka creating big lead and then relaxing barely being able to bounce back at the very last moment.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts