Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Banned
12,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TF's favourite resident pusher now involved in at least four 3-hour matches this year. Love me some SST grit and never say die attitude.
Papa Giorgi and her erroneous daughter who doesn't know how to play important points can go check into a Parma resort for her next error fest.

·
Registered
Kanepi, Errani and Sakkari #Vamos
1,148 Posts
Disappointing match, but hopefully sst can beat Sabalenka!!!

Reactions: Shvedbarilescu

·
Registered
26,176 Posts
That was a fun match until the very end, at 5-5 Camila lost eight straight points. It almost looked like a tank to just get off the court.

·
Registered
16,606 Posts
NID (lots of ebbs and flows, Cami managed to impose herself but only in short stretches, never long enough)

The Spanish grinder did what Spanish grinders do: be the last (wo)man standing

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
So disgusting. Especially after that 4-0 in the 3rd.

Reactions: ziggy2shus3

·
Registered
14,040 Posts
I don't know why I subjected myself to watch almost the entirety of this shitfest, I guess I missed Camila (it's been a while since I saw her playing last time).

SST is sure good at playing marathon matches. She has no killer shot whatsoever but is scrappy, fit and can make you play that one extra ball. It's becoming easier for me to see how she manages to win so many tour matches despite being clearly limited overall. Her technique and grunt so ugly though.

It was a pathetic choke from Giorgi, she should have won this in straights (3 SP's wasted in the 1st set in Sara's service game and we all know that her serve is very weak, both 2nd and 1st)), and in the 3rd set she was up 4-0. Camila was so brainless at times, nothing surprising though. And Papa Giorgi was as obnoxious as usual. She needs to ditch him finally but it is too late probably.

·
Registered
22,598 Posts
CGI played some epic shots but also many horror show shots... her usual tale.

Reactions: danieln1

·
Registered
13,934 Posts
86 UEs from Giorgi lmao

NID she would start playing baseball from 4-0 up in the third.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts