·
Registered
54,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: :eek: :worship:

·
Registered
900 Posts
as much as i am bummed that lisa and kveta are out, i can't say i was shocked by this.. its clay and shvedova is a tough opponent (i dont know much about senoglu), shvedova and dushevina nearly beat lisa and kveta at miami on hard courts this year.. better luck in paris :)

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
^^ They're playing Madrid too aren't they?

Damn it, well at least they won a match. Lisa never does too well in Rome so I'm not worried but I don't like how easy the scoreline is.

Yari and Ipek :yeah: Shvedova in particular is becoming more dangerous in these doubles events.

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
36,475 Posts
What a tournament Yari is having. :eek:

In singles Yari qualifies and then beats Stosar and takes a set of Penetta and now in doubles Yari and Ipek beat 1st Ruano Pascual and Zheng and then Peschke and Raymond. More and more I think Yari is finally coming into her own and becoming the player I always believed she could be. :bounce:

·
Stanning for Andi
20,986 Posts
Peschke/Raymond have gone a few stages further because I thought if they had played Pennetta/Dulko, they would have lost quite convincingly.

·
Banned
92,060 Posts
What a tournament Yari is having. :eek:

In singles Yari qualifies and then beats Stosar and takes a set of Penetta and now in doubles Yari and Ipek beat 1st Ruano Pascual and Zheng and then Peschke and Raymond. More and more I think Yari is finally coming into her own and becoming the player I always believed she could be. :bounce:
didn't expect this from you :lol::fiery:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts