Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:woohoo:

I didn't find a thread :p

Good result Tamira! Who's her next opponent?

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
Actually her MD opponent is determined. It's Nicole Pratt who has not the best record on clay so there's a great shot at winning a round! :bounce: 2nd round against Janković!

·
44,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe Tamira vs. Jelena in Round 2 :bigcry: 2 of my faves :fiery:

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Expected and well done. :)
Tamira vs Jelena will probably be on tv. Good opportunity here.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Well....I stayed the whole match at the court because it was a very interisting one, very interesting...

Both are great talents, but also probably because Michaella knew she was already in the main draw, when Paszek did the break and went to lead 3-1 in the third she let it go...

Tamira did some amazing shots, as she always does...But today she did everything to win, and she succeeded...

As I said yesterday, she is really really nice...
She is really young, but she doesn't believe to be a big one, so in this way I meant she was simple...

For sure I'll see her first round match tomorrow and I'll cheer for her...

At the end of the match she was again very kind with all the ballboys that today were very young...gave them her towels, signed autographs...I really appreciate her, and wish she can win tomorrow and give a fight with Jeca...

·
44,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well....I stayed the whole match at the court because it was a very interisting one, very interesting...

Both are great talents, but also probably because Michaella knew she was already in the main draw, when Paszek did the break and went to lead 3-1 in the third she let it go...

Tamira did some amazing shots, as she always does...But today she did everything to win, and she succeeded...

She is really young, but she doesn't believe to be a big one, so in this way I meant she was simple...

At the end of the match she was again very kind with all the ballboys that today were very young...gave them her towels, signed autographs...I really appreciate her, and wish she can win tomorrow and give a fight with Jeca...
:hearts: Nice Report! Thx ;)

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
c'mon tamira! i love the way she fights every single ball! keep going then!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts

then who's her opponent for tomorrow?

·
Blighted and solo
43,980 Posts
If Michaela is already in the main draw why is she playing qualies?

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
Thanx for the report, Tamira is a sweetheart indeed! :D

·
Registered
923 Posts
Well done Tami! Hopefully you dont hit yourself out of a win vs Pratt!

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Tamira:) :eek:

Thought you'd lost it whnen you were a break down in the 2nd.

·
-
26,864 Posts
If Michaela is already in the main draw why is she playing qualies?
she was sure of a MD spot, because Vakulenko withdrew and Misa was the no. 1 seed in quallies so if she loses(she has) she would get the LL place ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts