Tennis Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
24,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
:eek::eek::eek: I really didn't expect to win the title here, so many tough matches!

(5) Jennifer Casanova def Alexandra Anastidis 7-6(7)* 4-6 6-4
(5) Jennifer Casanova def Piper Elliot 7-6(6) 4-6 6-4 :eek:
(5) Jennifer Casanova def Soo-Jung Park 3-6 6-3 7-6(7)*
(5) Jennifer Casanova def Elliot Carebear 5-7 7-5 7-6(3)
(5) Jennifer Casanova def (2) Miranda Frost 1-6 7-6(2) 6-2

@Bieselke and @soojung I'm so sorry :hug: losing matches like this is really tough :hug: and so many tough matches won by just one point @Poltergeist :hug:

And I finally beat Miranda again :devil::devil: good clay court season so far for you, congrats! :D

Jennifer Casanova lifting the trophy after winning the P5 singles title in Rome on Sunday. When asked about Miranda Frosts comment on her being jealous, Casanova responded "It's no secret that we're not the best friends on tour and I still think her comments were way over the top regarding her "bad" results in the beginning of the season. She's still number 2 in the world. But I'm very happy to get myself a Porsche with the prize money I won here, which I'm gonna park next to my trophies for reaching number 1 and winning two GS singles titles; I'm not sure if she knows what I'm talking about."

·
Registered
24,057 Posts
Would have won here if I had beaten Casanova :sobbing:

Congratz :sobbing:

Reactions: S-T-E-V-E

·
Registered
28,925 Posts
Congrats Casanova :hug:
Another title :cheer: Great work Bianka! Your points are doing so much better then mine!

81 - 85 of 85 Posts