Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
Nastya Korobkina want to play doubles and need partner.

Reactions: S-T-E-V-E

·
Registered
24,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Doubles Draw Rome

(1) Graf/Hingisafrilia vs. Bye
Korobkina/Zabokrecina vs. Callejas/Mikhailova

Slijngaard/Hytes vs. Elliot/Carebear
Bye vs. (3) Barbosa/Tyler-Malone
------------------------------------------------------------
(4) Abdiakova/Park vs. Kārkliņa/Salvatore
Harlow/Nemayeva vs. Frost/Anastadis

Islewood/Reinga vs. Campbell/Pryde-Degman
Bye vs. (2) Casanova/Perez

·
Registered
28,925 Posts
NEW CLAY QUEEN?
Brilliant Nemayeva triumphs over Zabokrecina to claim Madrid Open crown

Rome, ITA - Anastasia Nemayeva had to fight past two of three top seeds during her impressive week in the Spanish capital, taking down Bianka Harlow and Miranda Frost - to whom she lost in last year’s tournament - along with the always-dangerous Isidora Islewood, Regla Torres and finally Zivka Zabokrecina in the final.

“I'm just really happy,” Nemayeva grinned in her post-match press conference. “I think after every title you feel something, of course. Sometimes it's a lot of emotions. Sometimes it is really happiness. Sometimes it's just like not believing. But right now, I don't know yet how I feel. I just feel really happy.

“On clay I feel the confidence, I feel the balance in my game, so it's easier to return for me as well because I can go a little more back. So, I feel like almost in every game I have some opportunities, so it gives me a good balance, I would say.”

“I am really proud of this week. I played some good tennis. No. 7 in the world on Monday, so it's, yeah. I don't know, it is just all amazing things.”

Nemayeva has now 9 wins in a row with Prague and Madrid titles and put herself at the position as a huge favourite to win the French Open. This week she'll be playing at Rome. The first round is against the newcomer Anete Kārkliņa.

"Not many players congratulated me after the title. I believe most are not happy with my recent success."

"Everyone is watching me and studying my game. There will be no easy matches here or in Roland Garros so I need to be prepared."

·
Registered
24,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Gosh, now I feel bad. :(

You did amazingly well in Madrid and I’m very happy to see you lifting the trophy :D and it’s great to see you placing so well!! :hug:

Lovely article :kiss:

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

·
63,747 Posts
BOMBSHELL - VITTORIA PEREZ ANNOUNCES HER RETIREMENT

2-time Roland Garros champion Vittoria Perez has confirmed her retirement and her final tournament will be Roland Garros.

First of all, I'd like to say sorry to my partner S-T-E-V-E for leaving him in middle of a season when I said I would stick until YEC Shenzhen :hug: Thank you for keep this game running. It's the best fantasy game I've ever played :) And I've enjoyed playing with you since last year.

Real reason: I'm beyond exhausted and have no time to think about points to send. I'm barely home these days as I'm way too busy with work and personal :awww:

There is nothing to change my mind. It's done.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts

2-time Roland Garros champion Vittoria Perez has confirmed her retirement and her final tournament will be Roland Garros.

First of all, I'd like to say sorry to my partner S-T-E-V-E for leaving him in middle of a season when I said I would stick until YEC Shenzhen :hug: Thank you for keep this game running. It's the best fantasy game I've ever played :) And I've enjoyed playing with you since last year.

Real reason: I'm beyond exhausted and have no time to think about points to send. I'm barely home these days as I'm way too busy with work and personal :awww:

Shock! Enjoy that retirement, honey. :hug:

·
Registered
24,057 Posts
NEW CLAY QUEEN?
Brilliant Nemayeva triumphs over Zabokrecina to claim Madrid Open crown

"Not many players congratulated me after the title. I believe most are not happy with my recent success."

"Everyone is watching me and studying my game. There will be no easy matches here or in Roland Garros so I need to be prepared."

[/SIZE]​
You got that right, especially with how you beat me in Prague, the title would have been mine :(

:eek:h:

·
Registered
28,925 Posts
You got that right, especially with how you beat me in Prague, the title would have been mine :(

:eek:h:
Sorry, but you learned a lesson :secret:

·
Registered
17,996 Posts

Un beso fuerte:wavey::kiss:
This will be not funny anymore without your humour and comments:frown2:

·
Registered
28,925 Posts
Schedule of Play - Day 01
Rome - First Round Bottom Half

Centrale

Day session - 13h00 PM

(4) Anna Barbosa vs. Brooke Lynn Hytes

followed bye
Isidora Islewood vs. (2) Miranda Frost

followed bye
(8) Anastasia Nemayeva vs. Anete Kārkliņa

NIGTH SESSION

Not Before 19h00 PM

Maria Abdiakova vs. Regla Torres

Next Gen Arena

Day session - 13h00 PM

Anita Slijngaard vs. Sienna Campbell

followed bye
Erna Schutt-Schnabel vs. (6) Josephine Tyler-Malone

Court Pietrangeli

Day session - 13h00 PM

Kathleen Pryde-Degman vs. Lindsay Galbraith

followed bye
Sabine Graf vs. Oksana Mikhailova

@Nikarock I can post only 20 images so I split the first round.

21 - 40 of 85 Posts