Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
92,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:haha:

Francesca you're only ridiculous....last year she said that RG was her goal :haha:
you should play ITF

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Poor play by Schiavone... She was down 0-40 in at least two service games in the second set but still was able to win them and take the lead... still she hit 6 DF and easy errors and she was never in it...

·
Registered
987 Posts
Wow, I cannot believe this result! How does Schiavone, who is one of the most talented, toughest of all clay-court opponents, lose to someone, who can't even.....no words:tape: :help:

·
Registered
150 Posts
You’re all ignorant and over reacting! Schiavone is a great player and today simply wasn’t her day on Centre cournt at home in Rome. Ever think of trying to give Sam Stosur some credit? She’s in the form of her life and besides being #1 in the world for doubles her singles rank is (coincidently) very similar to the Italian’s, only difference being that Schiavone has cracked the top 20 before.

Well guess what?:rolleyes: That’s exactly where Sam Stosur’s singles rank is heading…

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
Fran is pathetic. She'll never win a title or ever get close again. It's a shame, but that's the truth. :eek:

·
Registered
10,795 Posts
Congratulations to Samantha! She beat a quality opponent whether she was having an off day or not.

·
Registered
26,890 Posts
Sam :)
Schiavone :help: :lol:

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Sam :) :worship:

I always thought this match would be close, so this isn't the most surprising result. Schavione hasn't been playing great lately, anyway.

·
Registered
18,940 Posts
Fran :eek: :help:

Well done, Sam.

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
Yay well done Sam!!! You won on my birthday!!!!! Nice serving stats as well.

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
i'm pretty shocked about that - but that's a good win for Sam hopefully she'll get some confidence from this win.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts